10 Rare paints for your 0/0/0 Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04

• Thread starter ID_racing
  • 116 comments
Hey i think i have the Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03 in orange on your wanted list, when can you trade paints?

Ok thanks, also im not sure if your on your ps3 right now but if you are send me a message with the Ford cards your missing and i'll see what i can do?

Gotta love those 60's colours from Chevrolet. The shop has these, more to come!

Azure Aqua Metallic
Ember Red
Ivy Green Metallic
Laurel Green Metallic
Marine Aqua Metallic
Palomar Red Metallic
Riverside Red
Tuxedo Black

All colourshifts can now be traded x5 of each, thanks to the help of great trader and nice guy andy54321, thanks andy!

Do you have all "Gran Turismo" colors available mate?

Hi! I have some..not sure how many or how many there is in total..gotta check when I get to my PS3! :)

Edit: Total 12 Gran Turismo colours? :

Gran Turismo Black
Gran Turismo blau
Gran Turismo Blue Metallic
Gran Turismo Champagne Gold
Gran Turismo Green Metallic
Gran Turismo Gun Metal Gray
Gran Turismo Red
Gran Turismo Red Metallic
Gran Turismo Silver
Gran Turismo White
Gran Turismo White Pearl
Gran Turismo Yellow

Last edited:
I have the Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor '98 in Yellow Stone its on your wanted list? Could you check to see if you have any admiral blue metallic? If you have can i get them? If not then could i have 2 matte blue, a matte light green and 2 reflex spice?

Hi! I have some..not sure how many or how many there is in total..gotta check when I get to my PS3! :)

Edit: Total 12 Gran Turismo colours? :

Gran Turismo Black
Gran Turismo blau
Gran Turismo Blue Metallic
Gran Turismo Champagne Gold
Gran Turismo Green Metallic
Gran Turismo Gun Metal Gray
Gran Turismo Red
Gran Turismo Red Metallic
Gran Turismo Silver
Gran Turismo White
Gran Turismo White Pearl
Gran Turismo Yellow

Yeah they are....I think I have 5 of those already...maybe 6...
I'll do a little inventory tonight.

I have the Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor '98 in Yellow Stone its on your wanted list? Could you check to see if you have any admiral blue metallic? If you have can i get them? If not then could i have 2 matte blue, a matte light green and 2 reflex spice?

I can check in about an hours time, and then let you know. I have a trading spot reserved for us tomorrow. 👍

I can check in about an hours time, and then let you know. I have a trading spot reserved for us tomorrow. 👍
Ok reserved for the Merc or for something else? I cant remember if we were doing another trade? :S

I had a look I have these three
Spectrum Blue Metallic
Mandarin
Gran Turismo Yellow

I would like these three please.
Charcoal
Laurel Green Metallic
Palomar Red Metallic

Thanks.:)

Last edited:
x2 Spectrum Blue Metallic sent 👍

Enjoy.

Thanks Foghorn 👍 as always a top rooster..:)

@Rob, we are set for a trade the 19.th..thanks! With Foghorns kind donation, I have all the Blue Spectrums I need, do you have one of the other Gran Turismos I need?

No,but 2 for 2 is fine? also means I get to keep my spectrum blue.:dopey: I will leave the charcoal out this time. I know where to find you if I come by anymore you need.👍

Hi Rob, how about this?:

19/9 - Rob192005 / Mandarin - Gran Turismo Yellow to ID_racing for Charcoal -Laurel Green Metallic - Palomar Red Metallic to Robabza2

I'll keep the charcoal in the trade. :)

What are you trading for these paints?

Mandarin
Gran Turismo blau
Gran Turismo White Pearl
Gran Turismo Yellow
AC Cars:
Beige
Pure White
Guardsman Blue
Mist Silver

I have 'em all.

What are you trading for these paints?

Mandarin
Gran Turismo blau
Gran Turismo White Pearl
Gran Turismo Yellow
AC Cars:
Beige
Pure White
Guardsman Blue
Mist Silver

Hi Marcos, for the AC ones, Id trade you 5 paints of your choice, or a 0/0 car from my shop (Looooooooong waitinglist..) The very long tradingschedule is really my problem right now. I can send at the beginning of..November. Crazy.

The mandarin and the Gran Turismo Yellow I have pending, but for the Gran Turismo blau , Gran Turismo White Pearl, I´d trade you 5 paints of your choice.

@lrn...thanks mate!!! :)

Back