10 Rare paints for your 0/0/0 Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04

• Thread starter ID_racing
  • 116 comments
Hi Marcos, for the AC ones, Id trade you 5 paints of your choice, or a 0/0 car from my shop (Looooooooong waitinglist..) The very long tradingschedule is really my problem right now. I can send at the beginning of..November. Crazy.

The mandarin and the Gran Turismo Yellow I have pending, but for the Gran Turismo blau , Gran Turismo White Pearl, I´d trade you 5 paints of your choice.

Weyhey!
I didn't planned my Christmas here and inevitably you'll get the paints before Halloween too but thanks for the offer 👍
I've seen a few extensive schedules around here in the marketplace but yours takes the biscuit :crazy:

@Marcus, thanks for offering! Yup, it has gone haywire. Not that I dont know what and where to send cars, but only a few people wants to wait that long. Lets talk in about 2 months time..lol

@Rob, probably, but according to my paint"bible" GT5 Colour Database (v1.8) its also a manufactorerpaint from AC Cars..:) In the paint section of GT5 on the PS3, you can search paints by manufactorer.

It's Also a Subaru Paint too according to mine.

Last edited:
i would like to trade my dmc delorean S2, Dome zero concept, lancia stratos rally car '77for x2 chrome sliver,x2 chrome gold, x1 matte black

(all cars are on complete 0)

i would like to trade my dmc delorean S2, Dome zero concept, lancia stratos rally car '77for x2 chrome sliver,x2 chrome gold, x1 matte black

(all cars are on complete 0)

Sorry. I have these already, but thanks for the offer! :)

If you have a Caterham in your OCD, still 0/0, in one of these colours:

Estoril Blue
Caterham Black, or
Platinum Silver

we can trade..:)

Sorry. I have these already, but thanks for the offer! :)

If you have a Caterham in your OCD, still 0/0, in one of these colours:

Estoril Blue
Caterham Black, or
Platinum Silver

we can trade..:)

thats ok. and nah i dont sorry.

I can do an Estoril Blue Caterham if you want. 0/0. I'd like a Matt Black, Matt Orange, Formula Chameleon Green and a couple of Chrome Golds. If you're interested :)

Just let me know your PSN and I can bang it over. Happy to send the car before the paint as this is my first post.

Dammit. I got into the thing through habit. Ignore this :\

Last edited:
I'm offering 5 rare paints of your choice for any of my missing BMW´s from the current OCD. The cars must be 0/0/0.

Missing colours are in red.

Cars goes to ID_lowmilage, and I will be sending paintchips from ID_racing

BMW
120i '04
Alpinweiß -- Havanna -- Japanrot -- Nautikblau -- Quarzblau -- Saphirschwarz Metallic -- Schwarz -- Sonora -- Sparkling Graphite Metallic -- Sydneyblau -- Titansilber Metallic
120d '04
Alpinweiß -- Havanna -- Japanrot -- Nautikblau -- Quarzblau -- Saphirschwarz Metallic -- Schwarz -- Sonora -- Sparkling Graphite Metallic -- Sydneyblau -- Titansilber Metallic
320i Touring Car '03
330i '05
Alpinweiß -- Arktis Metallic -- Barriquerot Metallic -- Black Sapphire Metallic -- Japanrot -- Monacoblau Metallic -- Schwarz -- Sonora -- Sparkeling Graphit metallic -- Tiefgrün Metallic -- Titansilber Metallic -- Ultramarinblau metallic
M3 '04
Alpinweiß -- Carbonschwarz Metallic -- Imolarot -- Lagunaseca Blau -- Mysticblau Metallic -- Oxfordgrün Metallic -- Phoenixgelb Metallic -- Schwarz -- Silbergrau Metallic -- Titansilber Metallic
M Coupe '98
Alpinweiß -- Arktissilber Metallic -- Bostongrün Metallic -- Cosmosschwarz Metallic -- Dakargelb -- Estorilblau Metallic -- Evergreen -- Imolarot
M3 CSL '03
Black Sapphire Metallic -- Silbergrau Metallic
M3 GTR '03 complete
silver
M5 '05
Alpinweiß -- Interlagos Blau Metallic -- Saphirschwarz Metallic -- Sepang Bronze -- Silbergrau Metallic -- Silver Stone -- Alpinweiß -- Interlagos Blau Metallic -- Saphirschwarz Metallic -- Sepang Bronze -- Silbergrau Metallic -- Silverstone II Metallic

Last edited:
I am trading 10 paintchips in any combination of your choice for an 0/0/0 VOLKSWAGEN LUPO CUP CAR '00 in RED (#5) from your current OCD:

1019.png

A FR has been sent from hk0005. Awaiting response.

Could I have all ten of the paints matte please?

Last edited:
No, any is fine. So I send the car to ID_lowmilage3? Could you wait for the reset because I sent something yesterday?

No prob, yes, please send to ID_lowmilage3, be sure it's 0/0/0 :) . I'll send 10 mattes starting after the reset. And thanks! 👍 They come from ID_racing. I sent an FR from that account to hk0005.

Hi Jimmy. the car has been received in tip-top condition! Thanks a lot, the first 5 mattes are on their way. :)

Matte:
light green
yellow
orange
blue
silver

sendt! :)

I am trading 10 paintchips in any combination of your choice for an 0/0/0 Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 in

Nero Jarama Metallizzato

Last edited:
I am trading 10 paintchips in any combination of your choice for one of these 0/0/0 cars:

img_865.png

Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04
Nero Jarama Metallizzato

img_885.png

Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02
Rosso Alfa
Grigio Metallizzato
Grigio Sterling Metallizzato

img_863.png

BMW 120i '04
Quarzblau
Schwarz