100 Laps of Complex String!

• Thread starter Vasco
  • 226 comments
good work famine 👍 ,and everyone else who has done the 100laps 👍

Hmmmm I might try it in the Toyo as well. I've got one and thought about doing it in that. I dont have any time though and I want to do it in one sitting !! time in soon !

Originally posted by Mustang-man
How, may i ask, did you add up your total time? I've been trying to add up my times for the Laguna Seca 500 from ages ago in Excel XP but haven't been able to. :(

I did mine the old fashioned way;)

Stick at it James 👍

Good Job Famine. Very consistent lap times.

Here is the current list of finishers and their times:

1)Famine: 6hrs,26min,24sec. Fast lap:3.48.8, Slow lap:3.59.3
2)Bollocks#999: 6hrs,55min,52sec. Fast lap:4.06.8, Slow lap:4.18.7
3)SpeedySamurai: 6hrs,58min,4sec. Fast lap:4.05, Slow lap:4.21
4)DodgetheViper: 7hrs,24sec. Fast lap:4.04, Slow lap:4:20
5)Michael K: 7hrs,10min,29sec. Fast lap:4.09 Slow lap:4.32
6)VG30DETT: 7hrs,20min. Fast lap:4.08, Slow lap:4.33
7)Mustang Man: 7hrs,28min. Fast lap:4:19, Slow lap:4.40
8)Tofu4G63: 7hrs,30min. Fast lap:4.19, Slow lap:4.56

Cars used:
Famine - GT-One Road Car
Bollocks#999 - Speed 6
Speedy Samurai - R390 Road Car
Dodge the Viper - RGT
Michael K - RGT
VG30DETT - RX-7 RZ
Mustang Man - 300zx
Tofu4G63 - Evo 7

I've read your reply above about three times now and i've only just 'woken up' and realised what you said - i thought doing that enduro once was enough!

Originally posted by Mustang-man
I've read your reply above about three times now and i've only just 'woken up' and realised what you said - i thought doing that enduro once was enough!

you would think that once would be enough, wouldnt you;)

Call it my competitive streak:D

That's not true.

You can't enter the Toyota Altezza LM Race Car in the Formula GT Cup (try it).

Hi all.

Is this Thread dead? I have now read all the posts in this thread, and i am really keen on doing this thing. 👍
I am thinking about using The Audi S4 or the Honda NSX, but i have to test a little bit of testing before i go.

And du you suggest using the Driving Force Pro wheel or the controller? I am a little worried that the wheel is going to be overheated :guilty:

Yahh
Hi all.

Is this Thread dead? I have now read all the posts in this thread, and i am really keen on doing this thing. 👍
I am thinking about using The Audi S4 or the Honda NSX, but i have to test a little bit of testing before i go.

And du you suggest using the Driving Force Pro wheel or the controller? I am a little worried that the wheel is going to be overheated :guilty:

Hi, and yes, I would say this thread is dead.

I looked in it today for the first time and I tell you what, :lol:
The idea is rediculus. :lol:

If I were in the shoes of anyone thinking about running this race, I would reconsider and try extended testing in the car of choice. Nail a good hotlap and learn the track well. 👍

No point in wasting all that race time trying to make good laps out of bad ones in the name of finishing a set race. :yuck:

I would rather just race the same amount of laps in several sessions with an end goal of "the perfect lap." :lol:

Good luck with your choice Yahh. ;)

But don't plan on catching me in here anytime soon. :lol: ;)

This race will never really die. :)

I used the Dual Shock controller (both analogue sticks) but the wheel might be good enough. Is it prone to over heating or has it done it/been close to it before?

The Honda NSX would be a pretty good car i'd imagine. I used it in the 225 Laps of Special Stage Route 11 and it handled like a dream.

I hope you do end up completing this race.

Good luck! :)

Mustang-man
This race will never really die. :)

I used the Dual Shock controller (both analogue sticks) but the wheel might be good enough. Is it prone to over heating or has it done it/been close to it before?

The Honda NSX would be a pretty good car i'd imagine. I used it in the 225 Laps of Special Stage Route 11 and it handled like a dream.

I hope you do end up completing this race.

Good luck! :)

Thx for the info :) I have now done some testing, and i am going to use the Pagani Zonda C12s 580HP....works really fine...

And about the wheel....my wheel have been working perfect, but i have never used it 7 hours straight, therefore i wantet to ask :dopey: I am not shure on when i am going to do this, but maybe in the weekend, when i am going to my cottage.

Damn....7 hours.... :scared:

Back