100% Tickets, 0/0/0 cars, FT 86 II, Kart 125 SPL, Rare paints

If you weren't a D-bag and instead were a smart one you would sent me a FR :dunce:

:@: FR accepted
I was on your friends list for over a month and never received anything but excuses.

Sorry to clutter up unclecheong's thread, just wanted him to beware werty does not follow through!

On werty_56-2 ? I don't think soo

@ unclecheong , I will send the paints tomorow :S
Not sure why you feel compelled to have the last word, but you are unethical, and I figured others might be interested in how you do business!

Let's fix the trade at 19th Jan, I will sent you the polarized FT 86 Concept II at 19th Jan after reset, please response with the '67 ticket, thanks.

Ok, already booked it, I can't promise it will be sent at reset (since reset is at midnight for me and I don't have access to a PS3 at all times, all days), but you can be sure I will send it sometime during that day (I normally do my sending at morning or diner, depending if I have access to the PS3 or not).

1970 ticket for your level 24?

and does anyone know if the lev 24 can give different colours of the FGT? or just white?

ill take it regardless!
:)

and does anyone know if the lev 24 can give different colours of the FGT? or just white?

ill take it regardless!

It's possible to get all the colors of the FGT and Ferrari F1 cars from the ticket, you may just have been unlucky and didn't open 1 to many times..

Do you have birthday tickets other then '67 since I'll got both level 24 and '67 soon.
Only other one I have is '70:nervous:

If that's the case, I have no problem in sending other ticket then the '67 without a problem, and you may be able to do 1 trade with meister_dan and 1 with me for 2 different tickets.

I will keep an eye on this thread, so if you make any changes to the ticket you want me to send, I will see it (updating the name of the ticket I should send in the 1st post is enough).

It's possible to get all the colors of the FGT and Ferrari F1 cars from the ticket, you may just have been unlucky and didn't open 1 to many times..

If that's the case, I have no problem in sending other ticket then the '67 without a problem, and you may be able to do 1 trade with meister_dan and 1 with me for 2 different tickets.

I will keep an eye on this thread, so if you make any changes to the ticket you want me to send, I will see it (updating the name of the ticket I should send in the 1st post is enough).

ill take it regardless!

Only other one I have is '70:nervous:

Dear All mate, our kind Han_the_Dragon suggest to revise his trading to make everyone happy, here is the updated trading item and schedule, let me know if further revise is needed.

16 Jan, Black FT 86 Concept II for Birthday Ticket '67, meister_dan
18 Jan, Level 24 Ticket for Birthday Ticket '70, gordie44
19 Jan, Polarized-09 FT 86 Concept II for Birthday Ticket '10, Han_the_Dragon

Thanks all!

Dear All mate, our kind Han_the_Dragon suggest to revise his trading to make everyone happy, here is the updated trading item and schedule, let me know if further revise is needed.

Thanks all!

ive penciled you in on my schedule for the 18th,

my account is:

G707070T

thanks!

Thanks all!

So you'd take my '67 ticket cool. Just send me an FR & message on our little trade I'm a bit busy on work now.. What's you're psn by the way?

Last edited:
Hey what do you want for lvl 9 ticket? I have classic and modern muscle car, modern rally car and nascar ticket.
- wich onw you want?
I can send you right now, and you send me then on 20th the lvl 9 ticket like on schedule
if thats ok for you??

Thanks all!

Ok, just took note of the change. 👍

il give you a delta s4 rally ticket for the concept 86' ?

The Delta S4 isn't tradeable (nor is the green ticket of the car).

Hey what do you want for lvl 9 ticket? I have classic and modern muscle car, modern rally car and nascar ticket.
- wich onw you want?
I can send you right now, and you send me then on 20th the lvl 9 ticket like on schedule
if thats ok for you??

Hi I prefer the rally car ticket for my level 9 ticket, the next available slot for sending you the ticket will be 20th Jan, it will be great if you don't mind sent me the ticket first, I'll response with the level 9 ticket at 20th Jan, thanks.

Last edited:
I have both muscle tickets and a NASCAR ticket but can't trade til at least saturday

sent a lvl 24 last night and a few paints, lvl 2 will be coming tonight. Any chance you could send me a matte black next time you send a ticket?

mjm23race
sent a lvl 24 last night and a few paints, lvl 2 will be coming tonight. Any chance you could send me a matte black next time you send a ticket?

Received and response with the level 12 ticket, and many thanks for your paints. Today I will duplicate the matte black and sent the paint together when I sent you the ticket next time.

i have muscle car, nascar, and most level tickets. keen on the ft 86 concept '11 in black. check my sig for anything you would like :)
cheers!

I got , x1 Aurora Nuvola Iridescente and x1 Formula Chameleon Green

I would like the BMW 330i

thanks

Sent Formula Chameleon Green and matte black :)

´Could you put paint's as received on OP because I alreadys sent them :)

Hi mate Formula Chameleon Green and matte black received with thanks, I'll sent you the BMW 330i at 17th Jan.

By the way will I receive the Aurora Nuvola Iridescente as discussed?

Thanks!

So you'd take my '67 ticket cool. Just send me an FR & message on our little trade I'm a bit busy on work now.. What's you're psn by the way?

By the way what timezone are you in? & what's your psn?

Dear mate, I've sent an FR to your PSN with my ID unclecheong. I'm in time zone GMT +08, by the way anyone knows the trade reset time in GMT?

Edit: The reset time is GMT +00 from google.

I'd be interested in that polarized 9 ft86 II concept if you still have it after the trade with han. I can trade paints or tickets but only after the 22 of january.
Thanks.

Just sent you

Matte Dark Silver
Matte Light Silver
Matte Purple
Matte Red
Matte Yellow

I can send you Matte Gray after tomorrows reset. 👍

Latest Posts

Back