100% Tickets, 0/0/0 cars, FT 86 II, Kart 125 SPL, Rare paints

I got bday 1969 here just add me up to the schedule if your interested.
Will contact you the info soon if its ok with you.

jitcup
OK then, Roadgoing Rally Car and Historic Rally Car for your LV 18 and LV 19. Please hook me up on dates and send FR to PSN jitcup. Thanks.

Roadgoing Rally Car ticket received, thanks!

I-Runner
Hi..

I've checked, I have 2 ticket 1968 .. SO this evening (now here the time is 08.14) i'll send you the ticket .. 👍

IR

Ticket received with thanks! The Orange FT 86 II will be sent at 03rd Feb.

Dear All, 3 new mattas from new Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 available.

Bianco Canopus (Matta White)
Nero Nemesis (Matta Black)
Marrone Apus (Very Dark Matta Red)

Can trade from tomorrow as I have no paints trading in schedule.

Last edited:
napster4
97,98 or 99 for Bianco Canopus,Nero Nemesis,Marrone Apus(3 chips in total).
let me know.

Hi Mate, yes '97 '98 '99 for 3 paints, you prefer 1 each of them send in 1 day or 5 each of them in 3 days?

Cheers!

napster4
em,I mean 3 paints(1 each of them) for any of these(97,98,99)tickets,so 1 ticket for 3 chips.
1 day trade...

Hi mate, I'll pick the '99 ticket then, the 3 paints will be sent to you tomorrow, please add my PSN at unclecheong.

emacifa
I'll take orange 👍 I'll be on psn later this evening, so i'll add u in like 2-3 hours when i get on the playstation :)

Dear mate, just sent you FR, let me know if this the right account for sending the FT 86 II.

I would like your new matte's for any ticket you would like.

Hi mate, I prefer your 1994 ticket for the new mattes, please select any 5 mattes and I can sent them today.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Sent you a FR from my trade account (mrbshadow). I'll send the '72 B-day Ticket over by Feb 6th. You can send the orange FT-86 II '11 to this account. Thanks!

Hi all, still after 2007 and 1994 tickets. 0/0/0 cars collection added, feel free to ask the color. Also got all rare paints, I offer 5 paints for 1 ticket.

Next open slot to send car is 04 March 2012, while next open slot for paints is today.

Can anyone send me 2010 birthday ticket.... I can send any car under 1 million or paints suits and helmets all level tickets etc etc??????

Now all tickets are available, all level tickets, all birthday tickets and all special tickets. Looking for 0/0/0 cars I don't have, please offer.

Back