100% Tickets, 0/0/0 cars, FT 86 II, Kart 125 SPL, Rare paints

i have muscle car, nascar, and most level tickets. keen on the ft 86 concept '11 in black. check my sig for anything you would like :)
cheers!

May I have the Aurora Nuvola Iridescente for the FT 86 in black? The next available slot for sending car will be 22nd Jan, let me know if you prefer another day, thanks.

Can I have the Racing Kart 125 SPL in orange if its 0/0/0 please?

Yes the Kart 125 SPL in orange is 0/0/0, the next available slot for car sending will be 23rd Jan, please response with the modern muscle car ticket, cheers!

May I have the Aurora Nuvola Iridescente for the FT 86 in black? The next available slot for sending car will be 22nd Jan, let me know if you prefer another day, thanks.

22nd is fine by me mate. send FR to Raaj85 when you are next free and ill send the paint at some point before the 22nd, cheers! :)

Just sent you

Matte Dark Silver
Matte Light Silver
Matte Purple
Matte Red
Matte Yellow

I can send you Matte Gray after tomorrows reset. 👍

Dear mate, many thanks for your generous gifts! :)

Let me know if you want anything I have, even car in selected DLC paint, I'll painted the car and sent you for free. :cheers:

Still need ALL RALLY TICKETs? Also have ALL MATTEs. Let me know if you are interested and I'll trade for couple of Birthdays. Cheers :)

I'd be interested in that polarized 9 ft86 II concept if you still have it after the trade with han. I can trade paints or tickets but only after the 22 of january.
Thanks.

Hi mate, yes I actually duplicate the car myself so I would still have it. I am still looking for the following tickets, let me know if you have one of them and we can fix the schedule, thanks!

Historic Rally Car
Roadgoing Rally Car
Classic Muscle Car
Birthday Tickets other then '67, '70, '08, '09, '10

Thanks!

P.S. Let me know if you interested in how to duplicate the car yourself.

Still need ALL RALLY TICKETs? Also have ALL MATTEs. Let me know if you are interested and I'll trade for couple of Birthdays. Cheers :)

Yes I am still looking for Roadgoing Rally Car and Historic Rally Car Tickets. Currently I only have '67, '70, '08, '09, '10 birthday tickets, just pick one if you interested.

Yes the Kart 125 SPL in orange is 0/0/0, the next available slot for car sending will be 23rd Jan, please response with the modern muscle car ticket, cheers!

Sorted. We'll trade then. Modern muscle ticket is yours. I'll send two FRs from both my accounts as the ticket is on one account and I want the kar on the other. Sorry for being aqward

Hi mate Formula Chameleon Green and matte black received with thanks, I'll sent you the BMW 330i at 17th Jan.

By the way will I receive the Aurora Nuvola Iridescente as discussed?

Thanks!

I sent the matte black instead because afterall I don't have the Aurora sorry :guilty:

Yes I am still looking for Roadgoing Rally Car and Historic Rally Car Tickets. Currently I only have '67, '70, '08, '09, '10 birthday tickets, just pick one if you interested.

OK then, Roadgoing Rally Car and Historic Rally Car for your LV 18 and LV 19. Please hook me up on dates and send FR to PSN jitcup. Thanks.

emacifa
Hi! May i can have your FT'86 11?? Which birthday ticket do you need in particular?

Yes still got both FT 86 II '11 both are 0/0/0. I prefer '06 or '07 birthday at the moment, let me know if you happened to have either one.

werty_56-1
I sent the matte black instead because afterall I don't have the Aurora sorry :guilty:

Never mind I also lack of the Matte Black anyway. By the way the 330i you needed is a premium or standard one?

Never mind I also lack of the Matte Black anyway. By the way the 330i you needed is a premium or standard one?

The premium is 135i ;) I want the standard 330i and are you sure that the one that you isn't the matt black ? theres a slight diference between matt black (from LFA ) and mattE black (rare paint).

;)

The premium is 135i ;) I want the standard 330i and are you sure that the one that you isn't the matt black ? theres a slight diference between matt black (from LFA ) and mattE black (rare paint).

;)

Oh yes it's a 135i and I got both matt and mattE black now, thank!

hy buddies,

can anyone send me a level 12 ticket please?...
can offer several stuff in return.. for example level 3, 5, 20, 23, vettel car, ford gt '69 (gulf), citroen gt race car. (or whats that big thing called), matte colors, chrome colors, horns (lol)....just ask...

best regards
kai

I have classic muscle car ticket. can i trade it for Orange Kart 125 SPL. Pm me. Il send another ticket 67 for free.

Hi mate, yes I actually duplicate the car myself so I would still have it. I am still looking for the following tickets, let me know if you have one of them and we can fix the schedule, thanks!

Historic Rally Car
Roadgoing Rally Car
Classic Muscle Car
Birthday Tickets other then '67, '70, '08, '09, '10

Thanks!

P.S. Let me know if you interested in how to duplicate the car yourself.

I have 90, 91, 94, 97, 98, 99, 00, 03, 05, 06. Let me know which one you want for the ft86 II and the date available.

Dear mate, many thanks for your generous gifts! :)

Let me know if you want anything I have, even car in selected DLC paint, I'll painted the car and sent you for free. :cheers:

Just sent the Matte Gray. Hmm, see that you are getting Modern Muscle Car Ticket. If you have time, can you send me that one? I'm in no rush so you can get everything you need and send it to be when you can. Thanks again. 👍

22nd is fine by me mate. send FR to Raaj85 when you are next free and ill send the paint at some point before the 22nd, cheers! :)

OK then, Roadgoing Rally Car and Historic Rally Car for your LV 18 and LV 19. Please hook me up on dates and send FR to PSN jitcup. Thanks.

Dear All, just sent FR to your respective PSN, please kindly check :)

Hello.
I'm after a Level 12 Ticket. I have all the tickets you listed, and can trade Next re-set.

Please let me know or send an FR to PSN, playnthru

Thanks,playnthru

hy buddies,

can anyone send me a level 12 ticket please?...
can offer several stuff in return.. for example level 3, 5, 20, 23, vettel car, ford gt '69 (gulf), citroen gt race car. (or whats that big thing called), matte colors, chrome colors, horns (lol)....just ask...

best regards
kai

Dear mate, yes I can sent you a level 12 ticket for any 5 of matte paints, the next available slot for senting you ticket will be 27th Jan so let me know if it is comfortable for you

I have classic muscle car ticket. can i trade it for Orange Kart 125 SPL. Pm me. Il send another ticket 67 for free.

Sure, the next available slot to sent you the Kart 125 SPL in Orange will be 28th Jan. Let me know if you feels comfortable on the arrangement.

I have 90, 91, 94, 97, 98, 99, 00, 03, 05, 06. Let me know which one you want for the ft86 II and the date available.

Hi mate, can I pick the '06 ticket for the FT86 II? And you wants it in Polarized-09, right?

The date available for your trade will be 29th Jan, will it looks fine for you?

Hi mate, can I pick the '06 ticket for the FT86 II? And you wants it in Polarized-09, right?

The date available for your trade will be 29th Jan, will it looks fine for you?

Yes, the 06 ticket for the ft86 in polarized 09 on the 29 :)
Everything ok 👍

Just sent the Matte Gray. Hmm, see that you are getting Modern Muscle Car Ticket. If you have time, can you send me that one? I'm in no rush so you can get everything you need and send it to be when you can. Thanks again. 👍

Dear mate, I'll have the Modern Muscle Car Ticket by 23rd Jan and sure I can sent you one.

The date to sent you the ticket will be 02 Feb hope you don't mind wait a little bit. By the way you've sent me matta paints as gifts already so the ticket will be sent as gift as well in no return.

Cheers!

Latest Posts

Back