1000+ bhp?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkateNj
  • 53 comments
  • 4,620 views
we also need engine swaps!!!
i wanna remove the back seat from my kubelwagen
throw a 2jz motor in it
and give it 800 hp!!!!
but i cant stand nascar it makes me wanna kill myself
but the cars its produces are monsters!
 
Relax...vax
Stereotypes are funny, im a brit so my teeth are brown right, your from texas so you shoot roadsigns and your name is Cletus. Its the same with motorsports and cars. Brits like em light for the corners, americans like em fast in a straight line. It only bothers people if used in a nasty way. Enjoy the fun and if anyone takes it too far then "fetch the shotgun pa"!
peace

Wait...brown teeth is a stereoype not a fact? :)

we also need engine swaps!!!
i wanna remove the back seat from my kubelwagen
throw a 2jz motor in it
and give it 800 hp!!!!
but i cant stand nascar it makes me wanna kill myself
but the cars its produces are monsters!

Yes, in Shift2 I have a Supra with a V10 that spins wheels in 6th gear. Also have a Audi TT with an R8 engine, and a VW MkI with a GTI engine. Makes it much more fun to make an tune cars because there are many options. GT5 I am surpirsed at the lack of actual upgrades and ways to be "different" with tunes etc.
 
Closed minded dolt.

And for everyone else...whats wrong with NASCAR or Drag races??? Really??

I personally dont get NASCAR, but obviously LOTS of people do. It makes money, it makes news, and it is in your beloved GT5. Its racing, and it has fast cars. Many of its drivers also drive in other disciplines.

Drag is the same way, except I can get into that. Funny how its considered so American yet its popular all over the world. Get a clue.

I am so sick of Americans saying they are different than other Americans. Like its so damn bad to like where you are from. Holy crap people, get some pride and stop jumping to defend where you are from (whatever country that is), its pathetic.

Relax...vax
Stereotypes are funny, im a brit so my teeth are brown right, your from texas so you shoot roadsigns and your name is Cletus. Its the same with motorsports and cars. Brits like em light for the corners, americans like em fast in a straight line. It only bothers people if used in a nasty way. Enjoy the fun and if anyone takes it too far then "fetch the shotgun pa"!
peace

lol.gif
 
Wait...brown teeth is a stereoype not a fact? :)



Yes, in Shift2 I have a Supra with a V10 that spins wheels in 6th gear. Also have a Audi TT with an R8 engine, and a VW MkI with a GTI engine. Makes it much more fun to make an tune cars because there are many options. GT5 I am surpirsed at the lack of actual upgrades and ways to be "different" with tunes etc.

yea after moving from forza 3 to to GT5 i was expecting a lot more.
Customization needs to be like forza 3 with the livery editor, able to change wheel width's rim size's swap trannys, engine and so much more
GT5 think guys at least give us the wheel width and rim size selection offer!!!!
most cars look gay as hell with custom rims in stock size or smaller
 
Wait...brown teeth is a stereoype not a fact? :)


Right that does it im reporting you :mad::mad::mad:
lol my teeth are false ones so they are all shiny!
 
1600hp street legal? pfft - not BS, but its not breath taking....

Not when you consider that the UK is home to a 3000 yes thats three THOUSAND bhp street legal car :cool:

Turno up the volume :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Does the 1/4 mile in about 6-7 seconds :)

Google it - Red Victor 1 (the original) Red Victor 2 (2000bhp Street Legal) and Red Victor 3 - above :)

A few pics of RV3

andy_frost_01.JPG


andy_frost_02.JPG



The website: http://www.redvictor1racing.co.uk
 
Go win the Veyron, 1000+ and 4WD. People will hate on you online cause they can't catch you but I love the car.

I don't think I've ever lost to a Veyron. Sure, it can beat me on a straight, but it is WAY too heavy to be taken seriously as a track car. Even on Daytona I routinely beat them with my Ford GT. Usually it's just people who are convinced it's the best car of all time will be the ones using it lol
 
I miss the stage 4 turbo kit... ;_;

I want the crazy 920hp GTO Twin Turbo back. I have to stick with about 700 horses though... :( And I want the GTO LM back as well.
 
Raven_WET01
I don't think I've ever lost to a Veyron. Sure, it can beat me on a straight, but it is WAY too heavy to be taken seriously as a track car. Even on Daytona I routinely beat them with my Ford GT. Usually it's just people who are convinced it's the best car of all time will be the ones using it lol

Tru...I beat my mates Veyron in my RS6...he's now seen the light of the Veyron not being all that
 
SkateNj
yea man you know that feeling. but if it had 1600 WHP and no headrests like older cars like the ac your neck would snap xD

and there was a stage 4? holy crap! PD needs to bring that back lol

Yes there was a stage 4.. i had a 1000 horsepower stage 4 turbo Supra in GT3 capable of cracking 270 mph.. it wouldve gone faster if it had more room than just the test course.. the stage 3 supra feels nerfed by comparison
 
Smitz
Tru...I beat my mates Veyron in my RS6...he's now seen the light of the Veyron not being all that

Several of my cars will KILL a standard Veyron in a straight line.. that doesnt stop me from having two Veyrons however (=
 
Several of my cars will KILL a standard Veyron in a straight line.. that doesnt stop me from having two Veyrons however (=

But I bet your cars are tuned. Before they added fully cutomisable ratio's I had many cars that could beat a Tuned Veyron, now I can just about hang on to the back of them.
 
Veyron is way to heavy to handle well - I don't care how fast a car is if it can't stop/turn - I've never been beat by a Veyron online. They always get the jump, but 2-3 corners in, I'm gone.

Wish it was premium though, I love the interior.
 
Seriously, if you can beat veyrons at drag racing, the veyron isnt good tuned, and are indeed a joke.
 
Who said anything about drag racing. I never do that, it's boring. Unless it's like in minivans or something weird like that.
 
Seriously, if you can beat veyrons at drag racing, the veyron isnt good tuned, and are indeed a joke.

It's so funny how people show up in their stock tuned Veyron (I like calling them Gayrons) at Indy talking **** and I beat them in my Enzo. lmao

Who said anything about drag racing. I never do that, it's boring. Unless it's like in minivans or something weird like that.

Drag racing is amazing. Boring? How? If you get in a good room there is amazing competition.

I love bringing out my 792HP Dodge Ram. Mustangs pull up next to me and I smoke them. Simply the reactions are worth recording :)
 
It's so funny how people show up in their stock tuned Veyron (I like calling them Gayrons) at Indy talking **** and I beat them in my Enzo. lmao



Drag racing is amazing. Boring? How? If you get in a good room there is amazing competition.

I love bringing out my 792HP Dodge Ram. Mustangs pull up next to me and I smoke them. Simply the reactions are worth recording :)

lol i love my fully tuned ram
 
Go win the Veyron, 1000+ and 4WD. People will hate on you online cause they can't catch you but I love the car.

Feel free to race your veyron against either my x2010 or if we are doing more than just straight lines I will use my ZZII

so you can shut your dumb stereotypical ass up

Whilst you might not the fact that he has said a fairly stereotypical comment being verbally abusive WILL risk getting spoken to by mods.
 
Last edited:
It's so funny how people show up in their stock tuned Veyron (I like calling them Gayrons) at Indy talking **** and I beat them in my Enzo. lmao



Drag racing is amazing. Boring? How? If you get in a good room there is amazing competition.

I love bringing out my 792HP Dodge Ram. Mustangs pull up next to me and I smoke them. Simply the reactions are worth recording :)

Maybe I should preface that with "boring to me"

I mean, this is road racing game, I prefer the competition of door handle to door handle racing around a track, not running on the straightway.

It seems to me drag racing is just putting everything you can on a given car, then driving straight, which anyone can do. Maybe do it with comfort hard tires, that might be difficult, but otherwise, no.
 
Maybe I should preface that with "boring to me"

I mean, this is road racing game, I prefer the competition of door handle to door handle racing around a track, not running on the straightway.

It seems to me drag racing is just putting everything you can on a given car, then driving straight, which anyone can do. Maybe do it with comfort hard tires, that might be difficult, but otherwise, no.

Thats so stereotypical of someone's conception of drag racing; just finding the car with the most HP and flooring it. This can be just technical as circuit racing if not more as I do both online. Even the smallest tweak could have a massive impact on the performance of your car.

I guess everyone has different opinions on stuff but just go and actually try one out. You will hopefully see what I am saying.
 
why do you need 1000BHP? it doesnt mean your faster on a track

I agree. I have the 1030BHP Viper ACR and that is indeed a ton of power BUT its 1200 something kg also, whereas the 805ishbhp RM ZR1 that is way lighter can whip it's but in a straight.

TBH, when it comes to dealing with maye 600-700BHP or over, power stops becoming a factore and it heavily depends on the weight when determining how quick a car will be.
 
yes we all know the most important thing in fast cars power/weight ratio...
 
Back