1000 ticket - what did you get?

• Thread starter Mopatop
  • 2,981 comments
i redeemed my ticket and tried to "power-off" as soon as the headlights are shown (i knew the car i was getting was junk)....i still got stuck with a POS '70 Mini Marcos. Damn you auto-save!!!

Got mine today.
Pajero Rally Raid.
Could have been better, could have been a lot worse! At least I have something to do rallies with now.

Don't know what the deal is but I got my 1000 ticket after having over 300 wins, and driving 9,000 miles. It just popped out of nowhere. I was given a Nissan 350 or 370z 4 Ltd. version. Not much of a prize.

I posted a few days ago that I received a Subarau 360. Turns out the ticket that gave it to me was for completing the Amateur A-Spec races.

Got my 1000 ticket several days ago, and received a Trial Celica SS-II (ZZT231). Fairly quick.

I got a Peugeot 905 Race Car :sly:

0-0-0-0-1991-5%20Peugeot%20905%20Evo%201%20Bis.jpg

Last edited:
Is the prizecar related to your game progress/skill etc? I'm a level 22 A-spec and level 3 B-spec :rolleyes: and i got a Mitsubishi FTO. It's just plain stupid if it's totally random. I see some people are getting Le Mans spec cars, huge advantage for them:grumpy:

I got a TVR Cerbera Speed 12, which was very unexpected, mixed opinions on it, it's British, it's insanely fast and it's a TVR which is awesome, but then again it has never seemed to handle it's power very well on any games. Ah well :D

Was pleasantly surprised to get this ticket yesterday. Was really stunned when the Lamborghini Muira Bertone prototype showed up. Saves me like 15 million lol.

Don't know what the deal is but I got my 1000 ticket after having over 300 wins, and driving 9,000 miles. It just popped out of nowhere. I was given a Nissan 350 or 370z 4 Ltd. version. Not much of a prize.

Please, could you give us your details (A,B-spec levels etc) so that we perhaps could map this?

Got a Gran Turismo 350Z or something like that earlier today.

It must have been at 100 wins... cuz i'm at 2120.2 miles and 119 wins now.

Back