1000 ticket - what did you get?

• Thread starter Mopatop
  • 2,981 comments
Don't appreciate what effectively amounts to being called a liar, but fair enough you're entitled to your opinion.

Anyway, finally managed to remember what cars I got:
First ticket got me a Mercedes Benz SL 500 (R230) '02
Second ticket got me a Lotus Esprit V8 SE '98

I didn't call you a liar. It just looks like those numbers aren't correct, at least not for me.

I didn't say you called me a liar, I said it effectively amounted to calling me a liar. Me confirming that you get a second ticket, followed by you saying you "doubt it", doesn't give me the impression you feel I'm telling the truth.

It just looks like those numbers aren't correct, at least not for me.

If you had just posted that, there would have been no misunderstanding :) After reading all the other posts in this thread before I posted to say you get a second ticket, it became clear that you can't go on just your profile mileage as it appears that it may include B-spec miles (I can't say for sure having not touched B-spec) and that only A-spec miles count towards the 1000 ticket (again can't say for sure). If you have been doing lots of B-spec, then that may explain why you have only received 1 ticket so far.

I do agree with you however about the numbers not adding up. I got my second ticket after doing 6400km and around 200 races. So I'm starting to get the feeling that for me at least it's not caring about my mileage as the gift ticket message implies and it is only caring about my number of races.

Last edited:
Got a Vauxhall VX220 Turbo '00. /sigh

Like many others, not sure exactly why it says 2000km or 100 races. Surely mine was awarded at 100 races because I have many more than 2000km (2662 miles which is about 4285 km).

I just cashed mine in and won a $10,000,000 car sweet!!!:D

It a Alfa Romeo Giulia tz2 Carrozzata Da Zagato Cn.ar750106 '65

So I'm happy with that!!!:gtpflag:

I didn't say you called me a liar, I said it effectively amounted to calling me a liar. Me confirming that you get a second ticket, followed by you saying you "doubt it", doesn't give me the impression you feel I'm telling the truth.

If you had just posted that, there would have been no misunderstanding :) After reading all the other posts in this thread before I posted to say you get a second ticket, it became clear that you can't go on just your profile mileage as it appears that it may include B-spec miles (I can't say for sure having not touched B-spec) and that only A-spec miles count towards the 1000 ticket (again can't say for sure). If you have been doing lots of B-spec, then that may explain why you have only received 1 ticket so far.

I do agree with you however about the numbers not adding up. I got my second ticket after doing 6400km and around 200 races. So I'm starting to get the feeling that for me at least it's not caring about my mileage as the gift ticket message implies and it is only caring about my number of races.

I have done quite a bit of B-Spec. It's possible if it's based off amount of races that you have entered, but length? It shouldn't, considering I have done the first three endurance races in A-Spec.

Total Wins: 270.
Total Distance Driven: 10,100.2 km.

I got a Daihatsu Sirion. Its a 4WD 4 door hatchback that weighs nothing, but has no engine to speak of.

Seriously, PD, what the ****, roflmao.

I got a Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98. Was that a good prize?

I'd imagine so.

Daihatsu_Sirion_Facelift_4_Large.jpg

Thats what I got

Nissan_R390_GT1%2C_1998.jpg

Thats what you got. What do you think is worth more?

I have done quite a bit of B-Spec. It's possible if it's based off amount of races that you have entered, but length? It shouldn't, considering I have done the first three endurance races in A-Spec.

Total Wins: 270.
Total Distance Driven: 10,100.2 km.

I'm getting the feeling then that the 1000 gift ticket can be described like this:

Only A-spec counts towards it.
Distance does not count, despite what the message says.
After every 100 A-spec races, you get a gift ticket.

I'm getting the feeling then that the 1000 gift ticket can be described like this:

Only A-spec counts towards it.
Distance does not count, despite what the message says.
After every 100 A-spec races, you get a gift ticket.

Yeah, looks like it.
However, I think you need to drive at least 1000 km (or whatever the ticket say) during those 100 races, so that you can't exploit by entering race then quitting instantly.

Oh, I get you, so it may be a translation issue. Instead of saying 100 races or 2000km, it should have said 100 races and 2000km maybe?

i got the toyota gt1 race car. it must suck to be given a subaru for it. i think it randomly gives you a car

I finally got it the other day, I had done nearly 3,000 miles before it gave it to me. I got an old Skyline from the 80's.:indiff:

'67 Skyline 2000GT-B

To answer the above question: You get the ticket from either driving 2,000 km or completing a race 100 times. Satisfy one of the conditions, I would think the 2,000 km (~1,200 miles) would be easiest/quickest.

:confused: I have done over 4,200km? you have to run 2,000km on specific track? like Nurburgring?

Best prize car so far, The Audi R10 TDI Race Car... awesome, especially because I knew it could be just about anything...

Back