100000 Club

• Thread starter route_66
  • 725 comments
👍 Big Congrats Kalmjaws 👍

You have some tuff races to go, but if you've made it this far, you can make it the rest of the way.

We'll all be pulling for you!

You can do it!

I'm not after 2 entries into the 100,000 club, but I am just about to pass 100,000 points for the 2nd time, this time on my NTSC game, rather slowly in my Nissan Micra it has to be said. Done a few tricky races today, the Aston Martin Festival which was actually very easy and the Alpine races. I did those on N1 tires as I was too impatient to wear the car down, very tough especially on Tokyo but I was victorious eventually. Also did the 'Club Z' event in the old Fairlady 2000 which was even harder (well NY & Tokyo were) on S1 tires & max ballast, 2/3rds the way through the 'March Brothers' event now which will take me past 100,000.

Only dropped points so far on the Roadster Endurance, 184pts there, 2 endurance races left to do (Le Sarthe 1 & Motegi 8HR endurance) which are certain 200pts each and more manafacturer's events all of which I need to wear car's down for, it's a slog.....

It gives me great pleasure to submit my effort to gain entrance into this elite fraternity:

I dusted off my GT4 this past January to find my completion percentage at ~54%, with an embarrassing 19k a-spec points and no gold licenses to my name.

With the help of this site and the many incredible and helpful members, I achieved 80 golds on March 21, 2010 and 100% completion on April 4, 2010. Still only achieving 20k+ a-spec points with the above effort, my new goal was set out in front of me.

On July 4, 2010 I achieved the prize(?) of 100k points!! (I delcare my independence of the 100k barrier :):) ).

I would like to thank the following members for the bread crumbs and trail mix they left for all to follow toward this 100k goal:
(in no particular order)

AMG, Nige, Fizio, Dotini, Nemesis01, route_66, smallhorses, Open Addict, GTSail290, Austin343, Uncle Harry, Road Hazzard, bttlefed, Sirberra, jbrennan, SuperCobraJet, and many others that I cannot remember at the moment.

Without these fine individuals and their pioneer spirit, this goal would not be met, or at least not met this soon.
I have a few notes that I will share in the appropriate threads for others taking on this task, but in fairness, I used the information provide by these masters listed above without much derivation.

So now I embark on the remaining enduros and a thorough audit of all the events and endeavor to up this current score to as close to max points as possible, although I am not expecting to hit the magical 111,813 number. (I will get close though).

Please accept my humble thanks. :)

Edit: I would also like to thank Greycap and the fellows at Madd Finn Tuners for their incredible tuning expertise. I gleened much insight into the art of tuning GT4 cars from their exhaustive effort in this area. My hats off to yeah!

Last edited:
Congratulations FishforRent!!

Reaching 100k is a wonderful journey made interesting and challenging by all the different cars used and various strategies employed to win each race.

Good luck with your remaining races.
Respectfully,
GTsail

Congratulations FishforRent! 👍
Glad to see the quest for A-spec points accumulation is still going strong with people around here after all this time. :bowdown:

👍 Congratulations on the 100,000 pt. milestone FishforRent 👍

Great job!

Will be looking forward to another Congrats at Max pts.

Congratulations on 100K A-spec FishforRent! :cheers:👍 It's good to see the hunt for high A-spec points is still going after more than 5 years. :)

Just droped by to see if this thing is still alive...

Congratz to all new 100K Club members...

Nice to see that work we have done still helps people having a good time and mastering races to become 100K Club members

Cheers,
Fizio

Woohooooo, I just broke 50k by winning DTM, JGTC and Supercar Festival for 200 pts, I'm halfway there!!!!

I shall only give you half 'congrat' then :sly:. (the other half, 'ulations', will follow later)

Seriously though, welcome to the hunt, hope to see your name in the list when you get there. 👍

Hello, I got a PS2 this year, and GT4 is my favorite game (since original GT)
I'm at almost 70.000 A-spec points and rising...i hope i will enter the club before gt5 comes out.

As of Sept. 29 i'm at 99.000 points, hope i'll apply for the clube next week!

As of Oct. 20 i'm at 100.000 A-Spec points

It will be a great honour for me to be accepted in the 100.000 club
Thanks to everyone contributed in this forum, it has been a great help
and if it wasn't gtplanet i would never set the goal for 100.000 points.

picture.php

Last edited:
Welcome to the club. :cheers:
Notification system must have missed out as I can't remember receiving any. I would have added you much sooner.

AMG.

Congrats!!!!! Does this make it an even 50 member club? Exclusive for sure.

Outstanding! 👍👍

edit: Nope only 48 people in the club. More exclusive.

Thank you very much... I'll spend some time drifting and maybe go for 100%,
@ AMG i used the edit button so i wouldn't double post, thats why you didn't had a notification, today (before 20 hours) i made it and instantly uploaded the pic.
@ FishforRent i hope most of almost 50 members hit hard on the gt5's a-spec system and set and reach a milestone like the 100000

Again thanks everybody in these threads, something else happened today too so i'm very very happy!

Congratulations! ClassicMini👍

Well done!!

Its nice to see another A-spec hunter reach 100k!

Other than Mission34, what are you working on?

Respectfully,
GTsail

thx GTsail290

What i need for finishing this game is 14 tests of S license, 4 races in F1 championship (i hope b-spec driver can make it, i hate driving the f1)

BUT i'm working on nothing about that, i want to have fun with this game, tune a few cars, try some drifting, if guys still do online races/time trial races i would like to participate, sell almost all cars of my garage (i want no more than 50-60 cars) b-spec driver can get me any car money can't buy. I wanna play with the photoshooting and some photoshop, that would be fun.

If anyone wanna race online, or compare lap times (any track/any car) I would like to have that experience.

And eventually i want to play some other game like rpg.

Last edited:
thx GTsail290

What i need for finishing this game is 14 tests of S license, 4 races in F1 championship (i hope b-spec driver can make it, i hate driving the f1)

BUT i'm working on nothing about that, i want to have fun with this game, tune a few cars, try some drifting, if guys still do online races/time trial races i would like to participate, sell almost all cars of my garage (i want no more than 50-60 cars) b-spec driver can get me any car money can't buy. I wanna play with the photoshooting and some photoshop, that would be fun.

If anyone wanna race online, or compare lap times (any track/any car) I would like to have that experience.

And eventually i want to play some other game like rpg.

Try the Audi R8 in the F1 races. Use tire strategy to win and get your 200 pts.

Yesterday finally completed the challenge (100,000 A-spec points and 100% completion).
I reached 100,012 back in October 8th this year but I wanted to complete it before GT5 allegedly would come out, so I reached my purpose (PD did not)

I still need to do all license missions in gold though.

Snapshot:
10232010231.jpg

http://img685.imageshack.us/i/10232010230.jpg/
http://img245.imageshack.us/i/10232010231.jpg/

It will be a big honour to be on the 100,000 Club!! This was certainly a challenge.
I did not see a point in going for max points, I'm more than satisfied with my performance in this game, and in fact this is the second time I finished it. The quest for 100K points started back in June this year and it has been a tremendous effort, logging every event score and nailing the remaining ones.

Thanks for all the help in the forums. This place is such a nice place!!

I can't wait to GT5.

Congratulations XtC10, i hope i can get all golds and 100% finished by the time you reach the all golds, so we can welcome gt5... ha ha, if u are into any online battle or lap time comparison, let me know

Congrats XtC10 :cheers:. Nice to see this is still alive given GT5P and the upcoming GT5 :)

AMG.

Thanks for the Congrats. I now feel am part of the family.

I'm still waiting my PS3 to arrive :(
I bought it online on a similar site such as ebay, i hope the seller is not a scammer :(

XtC10:

I'm still waiting my PS3 to arrive

I'm not gonna buy a ps3 until GT5 comes out, worst case senario, i'll get gt5 a week later than release date but, only then i'll buy, PS3 + HDmonitor + GT5
(All or Nothing)

👍 Congratulations and a big welcome to the club, XtC10 👍

Very glad to see some Max point enthusiasts, are still around.

Back