101% complete

  • Thread starter Thread starter MasterDriver
  • 42 comments
  • 5,852 views
Can you screenshot the status screen showing 101% and post it here?

Thanks
 
Can you screenshot the status screen and post it here?

Thanks
I'm in bed with ipad, I'll do it Tomm.

Congrats, what are you going to do now ? Wait for GT7 ?
Thanks...Build cars, practice drifting and race online! :P and ofcourse Seasonals.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I wish i have that much freetime as you...

A pic of your achievement would be nice ;)
 
I wish i have that much freetime as you...

A pic of your achievement would be nice ;)
I have off of work for rest of year so I spent last few days getting really serious. I feel the pain for what some of you are going to have to conquer. :nervous:
 
Hi all,

I have officially completed every single event with gold including the red bull challenge and seasonals up until this point. (Pats self on back) has anyone else?

:)

I completed it all earlier, silly o'clock in the UK.......and just incase, yes I have a wife, a kid, dog, 3 cats and not a lot of free time
 
Do you have a girlfriend? Nah, I didn't think so :D

Whats your point? I guess you dont! you probably thinkin about how come they and you dont everyday thats why you said that! Oh geee if hes playing 24/7 he cant have a gf... no girls like that? thats your thought right? get over it, I have a gf and I can play 24/7... why? becouse im the boss around here! and thats how you get it! grow up...


Edit: Congrats to the OP
 
I'm at 99%. Does the seasonals contribute to the 100%? I was at 99% before the update, and it reset me to 95 or 96%. I did the redbull challenge and went back to 99%.
 
Yes - seasonals are relevant. I got also 101 now :D
 
Whats your point? I guess you dont! you probably thinkin about how come they and you dont everyday thats why you said that! Oh geee if hes playing 24/7 he cant have a gf... no girls like that? thats your thought right? get over it, I have a gf and I can play 24/7... why? becouse im the boss around here! and thats how you get it! grow up...


Edit: Congrats to the OP

image.jpg


Edit: Anyway, congratz for your 101%, bro. 👍
 
Why is GT6 so damn short? I've been playing Forza 4 for two years now at least a few hours a week and I'm only at 36%! There are HUNDREDS of events. Still looking forward to GT6, but c'mon.
 
Whats your point? I guess you dont! you probably thinkin about how come they and you dont everyday thats why you said that! Oh geee if hes playing 24/7 he cant have a gf... no girls like that? thats your thought right? get over it, I have a gf and I can play 24/7... why? becouse im the boss around here! and thats how you get it! grow up...


Edit: Congrats to the OP

You're right, I don't have a girldfriend... I've got a wife, to who I've only been married for the last 15 years, so I guess I do need to grow up and stop playing my kid's games and leave all this forum nonsense to losers like you! Bless me :D
 
Hi all,

I have officially completed every single event with gold including the red bull challenge and seasonals up until this point. (Pats self on back) has anyone else?

:)


Congrats man! That's a LOT of hard work! Especially S, IA, Coffe breaks and the challenges. Great job! I've a long ways left to go!
 
I only have 3 S events and the Redbull events left for completion (plus a couple of trophies for Platinum) and it feels like I've hardly played the game compared to how long it took me to get to the same stage on GT5.

Not complaining though as seems there will be regular new content, plus completion means I can focus on whet I enjoy; time trialling.

You're right, I don't have a girldfriend... I've got a wife, to who I've only been married for the last 15 years, so I guess I do need to grow up and stop playing my kid's games and leave all this forum nonsense to losers like you! Bless me :D

Sounds like we are living the same life :lol:
 
I only have 3 S events and the Redbull events left for completion (plus a couple of trophies for Platinum) and it feels like I've hardly played the game compared to how long it took me to get to the same stage on GT5.

Not complaining though as seems there will be regular new content, plus completion means I can focus on whet I enjoy; time trialling.

I wouldn't say that Stotty. I mean, actually i didn't count the A-Spec Events but - at least - from my feeling it's a lot more of them. Sure - right now - we got a lack of Specials and Seasonals, but anyway.... The only thing which is bothering me, is that Platinum is really, really easy to reach. In general it's a pity for the 'young' or right now not so skilled ones. It was such an accomplishment for me to get the platinum for GT5 and really challenging those time for me. It taught me a lot, concerning skills and not to give up. And one thing we also should not forget - at least this is how it was for me - in beginning of GT5 i was much less skilled, so lots of things now seem or actually are easier.

But as you said, now we can focus on the thing we love, hot-lapping :)
 
As I said, I'm not complaining about the relatively short time to complete the career mode - I hate having to run against the rubbish AI! More special events and challenges will be a good thing when they come though 👍

And I agree about Platinum. It took me the best part of 2 years to Platinum GT5 (though for a long time I avoided working towards it as I couldn't face the endless grind to get the B Spec career trophy :lol:). At least in GT5 you had the X1 Challenges that presented a very good test of skill and patience... in GT6 there's nothing that offers any challenge for the skilled player :(

Platinum is a give away in GT6.
 
how did you complete those? I was only able to do 2 of 4 events (all gold). the last 2 are greyed out and say not yet available

The last two in the proper beasts only become available on 1/1/14 :)
 
Hi all,

I have officially completed every single event with gold including the red bull challenge and seasonals up until this point. (Pats self on back) has anyone else?

:)

Wow. You are good at this game :cool:

I think I can do pretty good as we'll and score 90% or so trophies. GT5 was such Pain. Although I think they will add endurance race and something ridiculous which may never get over like GT5 :banghead:
 
Great job, so you finished a game in two weeks that you have been waiting two years for and now have probably another two years wait for GT7? Personally, I intentionally slowed my playing down since after tomorrow I am off for vacation for 12 days and I want something to do with all that spare time :)
 
Right on!

I finished the game as well. To be honest, I don't even feel like I have a lot of free time. GT6 was just so much easier for me. Most of the events, I'd spin out 2-3 times, and still have a chance at first place, thanks to the A.I. slowing down the last 1 and half lap or something. It also helps that license test have been dramatically reduced in difficulty.

Also, I have the 100 car trophy and 7k miles as the last two trophy before platinum.
 
I really don't get this need for finishing games in 10 days, but to each it's own. Congrats on your 101% bro :)👍
 
So how many hours did it take you guys to finish it? Is that really it? No more?
 
You're right, I don't have a girldfriend... I've got a wife, to who I've only been married for the last 15 years, so I guess I do need to grow up and stop playing my kid's games and leave all this forum nonsense to losers like you! Bless me :D

Guess both of our comments was just as much inappropriate! Staying up all night I must have been too tired to see the humor in it, still dont but yeah.. Btw you'll never get too old for GT! :)

EDIT: The way they fitted the new X challenge, and we've seen an event added to one of the career ''levels'', I think there might be room for more. At least, Im hoping for some real endurance races to be added, perhaps it will be a new level simply called endurance... Just some wishfull thinking from me
 
Last edited:
Back