101 Things to do before you eventually get bored of GT5

Are you bored of Gran Turismo 5 yet?

• Total voters
United States
New York, U.S.A
XxOnLySBz4mExX
I thought it would be a great idea for us (members of GTPlanet) to compile a list of things to do before we get bored of playing GT5 (which will never happen hopefully). ;)

Simply reply to this thread with your idea with the chronological number preceding your post.

I'll start us off.

#1. Purchase the Fiat 500 F '68 from the Premium Dealership, go to practice mode, select Nurburgring 24H (time/weather change), start a one-make race, cockpit view, turn the HUD and race info off, and enjoy. :cool:

Thanks in advance for reading/sharing your ideas.
. . . and please don't forget to post a number with your idea/ideas. :)

Last edited:
Too Late! Already moved on.

PS. Still hoping for a magic and gigantic update in the 1-5 gig range. cough tracks cough cough.....oh and a complete revamping of AI and force feedback wouldn't hurt either.

Last edited:
I thought it would be a great idea for us (members of GTPlanet) to compile a list of things to do before we get bored of playing GT5 (which will never happen hopefully). ;)

Simply reply to this thread with your idea with the chronological number preceding your post.

I'll start us off.

#1. Purchase the Fiat 500 F '68 from the Premium Dealership, go to practice mode, select Nurburgring 24H (time/weather change), start a one-make race, cockpit view, turn the HUD and race info off, and enjoy. :cool:

Thanks in advance for reading/sharing your ideas.
. . . and please don't forget to post a number with your idea/ideas. :)

:indiff: Already bored...any ideas for me ?? 💡

Waiting for Shift 2, till 29th, I'll be dead bored :nervous:

#6.try learning photomode with any cars in any colours,rims,on any different locations or tracks ( i like Nür )..and save it for gallery,and if you're outta Cr..reload save files..yet you still have the saved photos inside galleries.just for fun and very addictive tho..

#11 The Giant Killer.

Destroy the competition in an underpowered/underdog car on the Dream Car Championship or a similarly expert championship.

Take a Ferrari F40, go to Nurby, turn off all the driving aids including ABS, use cockpit view and turn off the HUD.

Pure driving sex:dopey:

👍

motivatore718dcc5aa2fe775afacac869e1cda13ce24eada.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

I had to. :sly:

Eject GT5, Grab an older copy GT (e.g. GT2 or GT4), Insert into compatible console, Play.

That way you technically ain't getting bored of GT5 ;]

GT on PSP is good too.

My idea - time trial at least ten cars on every track.

Last edited:
Practice drifting, and in a drift room full of serious drifters armed with Z's, Silvias, RX-7's and stuff, show them what trucks do.

For some people, learning how to drive with no assists and manual transition. It adds a lot more to the game.. Once you think you have it down, go take a Ferrari F40 to the Nurburgring and then realize your no longer a man.

in Time trail mode, go to the Top Gear Test track and do power laps in stock cars. 👍

Back