$117,000

  • Thread starter Thread starter KrazyM82
  • 32 comments
  • 3,119 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
198
Messages
KrazyM82
Uh,

What happened to the $117,000 payout in the American championship Extreme series race??
 
One of the updates (1.05 or 1.06) lowered the payouts of all the races but raised the amount of XP you earn.
 
patch 1.06 lowered the credits back to what they were prior to 1.05 and increased the xp
 
That was just a temporary credit increase because of so many people complaining about grinding for credits. :)
 
LOL

I'm done with GT5. PD did the opposite of what everybody needed and wanted? Instead of moving forward they went back-wards. PD is retarded :dunce: and they have truly messed up what WAS a good game.

Im back to the NFS series. Shift 2 is too far away.

🤬 PD and 🤬 GT5

GT5 for sale...$.99 anybody

feel free to close this thread...thanks for the memories :lol:
 
Uh,

What happened to the $117,000 payout in the American championship Extreme series race??
*chuckles*

Haven't run that series in a while, eh? Hasn't been that payout amount for a while. ;D
 
Okay, see ya!


We'll always have this to remember you! :lol:
 
Blank_Redge
*chuckles*

Haven't run that series in a while, eh? Hasn't been that payout amount for a while. ;D

I know! A little late to be complaining lol. I'll take your copy for .99 :). It'll go towards triple screen. So send away :)
 
~20,000 credits less makes you this angry? there are worse things to be angry about.
 
Reality <=================DISCONNECT=================> KrazyM82
 
After getting scammed by someone who apparently had done 175 trades because he couldn't tell if "Amemiya RX7 '06" means the same car as"Aspardadrink RX7 '06" and all the things he came up with to defend himself, I felt not very shocked by the OP's behaviour.
 
You sir are the biggest troll on the interweb.
 
Krazy you should take a break from the internet for a while.
 
Wow. Overreact much?

Now I'm certain no one is going to disagree with most of the decisions put forth into the game being a step backward (some more significant than others) in comparison to the previous four titles, but there's always remote racing, B-Spec, and the Endurance events. Not to mention online play finally rewarding you, and, if you want even easier money just partake in the Nurburgring exploit.

Then again, to someone who went the length of creating a conspiracy theory thread this would likely fall upon deaf ears.
 
Beers on me.
 
optimus_prime_head_hub_news.jpg
 
Krazy. I agree with everything you say, we should organise a gt5 burning . Outside Nissan HQ.
 
Oh God, I can't believe that I forgot about NPW :lol:


You just keep being you, keep being Krazy! :dopey:

Figured I'd help ya out a bit. This was his entry into super-stardom. ;)
 
Another whiney gone. We´ll remind you as one of the greatest ;)
 
Not to mention online play finally rewarding you, and, if you want even easier money just partake in the Nurburgring exploit.

Meh. If you call it that. I feel that 13,000 cr for an intense 5 lap F1 race where you actually stand a chance at losing is a slap in the face when PD feels that going in circles against cars that might as well sit still pays 70,000.

Online pay needs to increased 10 fold at least. Not even A-Spec gives you enough money. Online pay is still a joke.

BTW Krazy, there are ways around the credit nonsense. PM me if you're still around.
 
My popcorn is over... anybody got moar?

bye bye whiney
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back