15 for 7 SWEEPSTAKES

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT CHAMP
  • 243 comments
  • 11,658 views
Ford 80, 81, 106, 109, 112 sent 👍
 
Reserve me #9 and #41

Ford:
129, 130, 139, 140, 146
157, 158, 168, 174, 176
178, 188, 190, 192, 200

207, 209, 216, 218, 231
232, 237, 246, 256, 257
259, 260, 261, 262, 266
 
Last edited:
**op updated please read again**
 
Toyota 59,61,63,66 & 68 sent.
 
Apologies but I am unable to enter so my number can be made available again.
 
Lotus

13-25-17-20

and Mazda

6

sent:tup:
 
Please reserve nr. 21 and 36 for my 4th amd 5th entry.

I will send you (starting tomorrow) 30 Toyota MC's from nr. 3 until nr. 81

Thanks
:)
 
Ford:
129, 130, 139, 140, 146 sent
 
Merc 3,4,5,70&71 sent.
 
Please reserve nr. 21 and 36 for my 4th amd 5th entry.

I will send you (starting tomorrow) 30 Toyota MC's from nr. 3 until nr. 81

Thanks
:)

Just received some Toyota Museum cards. Please check MYGT page before sending.

My first hot thread **WOO HOO**
 
Just received some Toyota Museum cards. Please check MYGT page before sending.

My first hot thread **WOO HOO**

Okay, will check before sending, just keep it up-to-date mate.

Sent Toyota 14, 17, 27, 28, 30

👍
 
Hi, I'm not sure how many entrys I get, I'll list five and just ignore the ones at the end if it's too many. I will continue sending both Horns and MC's for a while.

4, 18, 35, 45, 46
 
Hi, I'm not sure how many entrys I get, I'll list five and just ignore the ones at the end if it's too many. I will continue sending both Horns and MC's for a while.

4, 18, 35, 45, 46

Numbers reserved :sly:👍


**OP UPDATED AGAIN PRIZES HAVE BEEN SWEETENED A BIT**
 
Horns 121, 119, 118, 115, 110 sent
Renault 55 67 69 71 71 sent
 
Ford 157, 158, 168, 174, 176 sent
 
Hey as youve noticed ive accidentally sent 2 of 1 thing, my ps3 was running slow and i made a mistake, all required cards will be sent though.
 
Merc 10,13,15,19&20 sent.
 
Will send Mazda - 32, 34, 39, 43, and 46.
Will take #20 if it's open.

Edit: Sent
 
Last edited:
Sending the remaining horns and Mazda, and Merc 21 & 27.
 
Horns 109, 108, 107, 106, 104 sent
Renault 54 sent
 
I'll send 15 more mc for another slot if your interested pm me
 
Ford 178, 188, 190, 192, 200 sent
 
Nissan 33-37 sent
 
Merc 30,32,33,37&39 sent.
 
All MC's for the 4th entry sent:

06/12 Toyota 46, 47, 53, 56, 57
05/12 Toyota 34, 35, 37, 41, 42
04/12 Toyota 14, 28, 17, 27, 30

👍
 
Ford 4, 8, 13, 18, 23 sent
 
Merc 47,52,54,61&73 sent.
 
Back