15 for 7 SWEEPSTAKES

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT CHAMP
  • 243 comments
  • 11,658 views
Merc 62 - 66 sent
 
Hey i was just wondering when the draw is for this?
 
GT CHAMP
Once all entries have been received and no new ones are made.

So I should stop sending? ;)

I think I have sent enough for 1 entry now. :sick:
 
Outeke

I might take an Alfa for a drive later. I have a special 0/0/0 one that needs to be driven. ;)
 
I might take an Alfa for a drive later. I have a special 0/0/0 one that needs to be driven. ;)

hahaha, drive it all the way to Amsterdam and we'll have the time of our lifes in that little Alfa!
 
Merc 63,64,66,76&78 sent.

Also sent a broken down Alfa to Outeke. I mean I drove this thing for 7 days straight. 0/0/0 my 🤬
 
need more people to fill open spots
 
"Horns now complete. Will still accept Horns posted below or if you prefer to switch them for Musem cards the choice is yours."
 
"Horns now complete. Will still accept Horns posted below or if you prefer to switch them for Musem cards the choice is yours."

OP has been revised to avoid confusion. :sly:👍
 
ok but i can still send horns :S"Will still accept Horns posted below in the OP as previously agreed or if you prefer to switch them for Musem cards the choice is yours."
 
Additional clarification made in OP regarding future entries.
 
Will still accept Horns posted below in the OP as previously agreed or if you prefer to switch them for Musem cards the choice is yours.

;)
 
The 2 keywords in there are "previously agreed" :cool:
 
yap , but im gonna check them later , 1:30 am here , got school in 6 hours ;)
 
Citroen 232 - 236 sent
 
Merceds Benz - 36 , 41 , 46 , 83 , 84 sent ;)
 
MC's for the 5th entry, sent:

Toyota 89, 90, 96, 97 ,98
Toyota 75, 77, 78, 79, 81
Toyota 60, 62, 65, 72, 74

👍
 
Sent: Mitsubishi - 21, 22, 29, 33, and 38.
 
Back