15 for 7 SWEEPSTAKES

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT CHAMP
  • 243 comments
  • 11,658 views
Sent: Mitsubishi- -45, 47, and 49.
Ford - 264 and 265.
 
GT CHAMP
15 Museum cards per number selected.

I will try to send more soon. Not today. Still a few gaps to fill.
 
Sending Renault 4 6 7 9 12 and 18 21 22 23 24

and Renault 28 29 30 31 36

and Renault 44 45 46 49 50
 
Last edited:
Merc 149,150,156,157&160 sent.

I'm back so will send more tomorrow.
 
Is the draw at all near?
 
need more people to fill open spots
 
mitsu , 26 , 34 , 37~
ñissan 9 & 122

sent 👍
 
Citroën
31, 34, 38, 59, 71
76, 83, 84, 86, 87
88, 98, 104, 112, 124

126, 132, 134, 149, 151
164, 169, 192, 212, 229
238, 247

And will you count 3 of the 4 fords I sent with the last one (I sent 5 Fords when I only needed to send 1)?

This would be for spots 1 and 24
 
Numbers 1 and 24 reserved.
 
Citroën 31, 34, 38, 59, 71 sent
 
Sending
Nissan 1, 3
Renault 40, 44, 53
 
Merc 136,142,145,146&148 sent.
 
Sending Mitsubishi 17 23 30 40 42
 
Citroën 76, 83, 84, 86, 87 sent
 
Sending Toyota 99 100 101 106 107
 
I will take number 38 for the following cards:

Mercedes Benz
42-85-89-92-97
106-107-112-113-115
120-121-124-124-127

I can start sending from Saturday 17th December.

Regards
 
I will take number 38 for the following cards:

Mercedes Benz
42-85-89-92-97
106-107-112-113-115
120-121-124-124-127

I can start sending from Saturday 17th December.

Regards

Number 38 reserved - 1 more card needed
 
Sending Toyota 109 111 113 115 116
 
Ford 132,134,135,137 & 141 sent.
 
Sending Nissan 18 19 20 24 25
 
Merc 106,112,115,120&121 sent.
 
Mercedes

106-107-112-113-115

all sent.

👍

5 more to go!
 
Sending Nissan 26 29 31 38 39
 
Sending Nissan 41 55 56 58 61
and 65 68 71 72 73
and 76 80 85 87 89
 
Last edited:
Back