15 for 7 SWEEPSTAKES

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT CHAMP
  • 243 comments
  • 11,658 views
Citroen 115,122,136,140&142 sent. I don't have 42 or 82 Citroen.
 
I will be able to send Citroen 42 and 82 tomorrow, unless anyone can send sooner.

Regards

Milldrum- Send me an FR and I will send you those 2 as well.
 
tazmanuk
Milldrum- Send me an FR and I will send you those 2 as well.

That's ok. I don't collect. I just feed other people's addictions. ;)
 
That's ok. I don't collect. I just feed other people's addictions. ;)

Ok!:)
But you sure we cannot get you started on collecting Museum Cards!
 
tazmanuk
Ok!:)
But you sure we cannot get you started on collecting Museum Cards!

The only time I look at them is to send to someone else.
 
Ford 83 89 91 102 104 sent
Ford 108 113 116 117 132 sent
 
Last edited:
Milldrum what other entries would you like?
 
Put me anywhere. I am crossing my fingers now.
 
Citroen 181 & 222 sent. That's me all done.

Good luck on the last few.
 
Citroen 42,82,177,185 and 198 sent.

Regards
 
Last edited:
Only Citroen 146, 181, 222 & 224 to go. But I don't have them.
 
Only Citroen 146, 181, 222 & 224 to go. But I don't have them.


Milldrum, didn't you send 181 and 222 ?

I'm sending 146 and 224 now, GT CHAMP let me know if you need any more MC's.
 
Milldrum
Citroen 181 & 222 sent. That's me all done.

Good luck on the last few.

Milldrum
Only Citroen 146, 181, 222 & 224 to go. But I don't have them.

cobrius
Milldrum, didn't you send 181 and 222 ?

I'm sending 146 and 224 now, GT CHAMP let me know if you need any more MC's.

Oh yeah! I should read, not just look at his page thingie. Thanks Cobrius. So I guess congrats is in order for finishing the sets.

👍
 
Citroen

146 and 224 sent. This should be everything. If not let us know!

Happy New Year
 
Museum card and horns completed :D. Thank you everyone. The winners will be selected as soon as I clear my previously agreed trades. :sly:👍
 
Oh!

Can you just pick the winners and let us all know!
The anticipation for whoever wins will be worth it.

Happy New Year
 
I think we got jipped lol
For his sake i hope not, theres no way you can do a scam involving this many people at once and get off scott free. Although it would be nice if he'd reply to my visitor message.
 
Winners will be selected in 3 days. As stated in the OP, "The winners will be selected as soon as I clear my previously agreed trades."
 
Winners will be selected in 3 days. As stated in the OP, "The winners will be selected as soon as I clear my previously agreed trades."

Ok..... sorry for the incomvinient 👍
 
The big day approaches and someone will be getting the present of their GT5 life!

Enjoy!
 
winners will be selected today

IF YOU ARE A WINNER PLEASE POST A COMPLETE LIST OF WHAT ITEMS YOU WANT TO RECEIVE. THEY WILL START TO BE SENT ON 01-16-12
 
Last edited:
I think you mean?

01-16-12

:)

Correct, guess I am still living in the past :dunce:

The winners will be chosen tonight. I was far more busy than expected yesterday, Sorry
 
The winners will be chosen tonight. I was far more busy than expected yesterday, Sorry

Awesome to hear! No worries, we all have our own lives outside of GT ;)
 
Nice 4ht place oh yeah !!! :)

The gears you can donate them to whoever you want :)

The paints ....
 
winners selected and notified via pm
 

5 paints :

- Vitamin C
-Sassy Grass Green
- AMG Monza Grau x3

The gears , donate to ryanerb please mate 👍

Thanks :)



CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS
And to the raffle creator :bowdown:
​
 
Last edited:
Back