15 for 7 SWEEPSTAKES

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT CHAMP
  • 243 comments
  • 11,658 views
Would be nice if the rest of the spots fill up...
 
Could the 3rd prize be to 59 please
 
Sending Nissan 90 93 95 97 102
 
I'm just waiting for it to end lol

Me too! lol... I wanna see who wins!

GT Champ - Drop the price to 5 MC so we can get 'er done! lol
 
ryanerb
get 'er done! lol

GET 'ER DONE! That's right. :)

I have sent enough for multiple entries. But I've been really busy lately and have sent nothing. I will start again soon. GIT 'ER DONE!!!
 
I will complete the rest of your Nissan over the next 4 days.
Please can I have number 50.

Nissan
104-105-106-109-112-113-115-117-118-119-121-128-129-136-138

Mercedes
129-131-133 you can count 1 of these as Zachattacks outstanding.

Happy holidays!
 
Sending Ford 235 and forward to the end.
 
Nissan

104-105-106-109-112

sent.
 
Sending Ford 217 220 221 226 228
 
Nissan

113-115-117-118-119

sent.
 
I'v got more chances than you

16 days later..............

chpbullet : 🤬 I was on the phone

The End​
You spelled my name wrong...:mad:
 
Ford 205 210 211 212 213 sent
 
Cttroen 13,21,27,58&60 sent.
 
Nissan

121-128-129-136-138.

sent.
 
Citroen 65,66,91,93&96 sent.
 
Who's gonna win in this MCs sending battle ? Milldrum or tazmanuk ? stick around lol
 
Cobrius has done well.
 
And still going :)

Ford 32 40 42 54 62 sent
 
Well there are 45 cards left. So that leaves us 15 each!
I will send Ford:
134-135-137-138-141
143-144-156-160-163
173-177-179-195-199

For #2.

Thanks.
 
Tazmanuk 2 - 1 Milldrum


Cmon Cmon :sly:
 
The following have been sent


134-135-137-138-141

Takes GT Champ 1 step closer to completion and then some lucky people will be getting their goodies!
Regards
 
The following have been sent:

Ford
143-144-156-160-163

Another step closer to completion!
 
Double post sorry!
 
Last edited:
Sending ford 65 66 72 73 76
 
The last of my 15 Ford have been sent:

173-177-179-195-199

Good luck to all in the draw!
 
Back