15th Anniversary Cars Super Lap Round 3 (READ OP)

• Thread starter jtqmopar
  • 110 comments
United States
United States
jtqmopar
***YOU MAY ONLY PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED A 15TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION OF GT6, AND HAVE RECIEVED THE SPECIAL 15TH ANNIVERSARY CARS!***

'This is a special time trial event using the Gran Turismo 15th anniversary cars. If your car's initial PP is well below the 631PP limit of the entry regulations, you may find it difficult to achieve the target time even if you adjust its settings.

Work on your best lap time to aim for the gold award!'

15th Anniversay Cars
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
631PP or less
Racing: Hard or less
Nitrous: NO
All aids available

Gold: 2:15.00 - 660,000cr
Silver: 2:20.00 - 400,000
Bronze: 2:35.00 - 140,000

I don't have the 15th Anniversary Edition of this game but do have 2 15th Anniversary cars.

This should've been free for all to participate. Those who don't own a 15th Anniversary edition will surely have a word to say.

No less than 20 minutes in and the top time was already 2:02 and dropping... -_- Why do I bother

Lol, I was racing it and I got silver and it said I was 700th in the world, so I'm thinking wow awesome, top 1000 holler! I adjusted it and I got 3 seconds under gold, -rankings updated- wait I'm 900th now? Oh how the mighty have fallen... :P

I am using the Audi R18 my time is 2:07.901 and I am using a G27 and I am still all over the track.

All 15 AE cars for this one @rakoonz13 , though the R18 is probably the easiest to use.

I figured all the AE cars were eligible. I guess I could try to the R18 for the cash. I doubt it would get a great time, but I might take the Renault Sport Megane Trophy for a run. Of all the AE cars, I find that to be the most fun to drive.

I figured all the AE cars were eligible. I guess I could try to the R18 for the cash. I doubt it would get a great time, but I might take the Renault Sport Megane Trophy for a run. Of all the AE cars, I find that to be the most fun to drive.

Well the Renault Sport Megane is a fun car to drive (S Class races lol) but the PP limit is 630 or 631 and the Renault is seriously underpowered even modded out. If you do get it gold though, you just might be a racing legend.

Well the Renault Sport Megane is a fun car to drive (S Class races lol) but the PP limit is 630 or 631 and the Renault is seriously underpowered even modded out. If you do get it gold though, you just might be a racing legend.

lol I know it's a bit underpowered for the event, but that would be friggin awesome XD

LOL, if you do, post a vid, but that would only mean you should've participated in the GT Academy

Uday, I don´t have a Anniversary Edition, not even one 15th Ann.Ed. car. You know what? I didn´t purchase it so I can´t complain afterwards, simple as that.

Not complaining. Just saying as don't know what's the ratio of people who have bought the Standard Edition and how many have bought the Anniversary Edition?

The store from where I bought let me know that they were going to get both the editions & as per my past experience, I knew that buying the Anniversary Edition would be more satisfying.

On the day it released, the store could only acquire the Standard Edition. As eager as I was for the game, I bought the Standard Edition & then there was no looking back.

With this TT just for Anniversary cars, I do feel a little disappointment because those having the Standard Edition will miss out on the heavy payout.

That Megane is rolling definition of the word neutral. The AE is pretty quick too but AI DTM cars can give it a run for its money in World Circuit Tours

If anyone only bought the standard edition (As I did as like the poster before, my store didn't get any in) ebay is your friend if you look up gran turismo anniversary codes. I paid £12 for 20 anniversary cars, £1,000,000 of credits (That in itself worth £7.99 from the PSN store), paint chips, a load of avatars and the 15th anniversary racing gear.

Since doing that, I've now earned another couple of million playing these seasonal events and have a garage full of some amazing to drive cars. I had no problem paying for this as I wanted the anniversary edition anyway, and I have to say it's been worth every penny.

I downloaded the game from the PSN store and there wasn't an option to buy the anniversary edition. Sucks as it kind of feels like 1/3 of the game is unavailable to me

I downloaded the game from the PSN store and there wasn't an option to buy the anniversary edition. Sucks as it kind of feels like 1/3 of the game is unavailable to me

You can get a pack of 5 anniversary cars using a code from ebay for £3.99 (I preferred the 20 car pack). The digital download from the PSN store for the 20 car anniversary pack was £59 anyway, so I paid less overall for what I have now. I would recommend buying a code and getting stuck into the seasonal races, the cars are really good to drive.

Had a short run this afternoon and got a pretty sweet 2.01.7 (11th at the moment) with a bone stock R18. :) Will try to get a tune sorted out maybe some time tomorrow. 👍

Last edited:
1 min run on spa ? How is that possible... Seriously?
Maybe a 2.1 more like it
Had a short run this afternoon and got a pretty sweet 1.01.7 (11th at the moment) with a bone stock R18. :) Will try to get a tune sorted out maybe some time tomorrow. 👍

stock R18, gearbox max speed 300
2:07:5** without SRF
2:01:833@14th with SRF (far from excellent lap)
Love that track, have lot of fun =)

Had a short run this afternoon and got a pretty sweet 1.01.7 (11th at the moment) with a bone stock R18. :) Will try to get a tune sorted out maybe some time tomorrow. 👍
That time of 1:01.7 that is very fast. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back