15th Anniversary Cars Super Lap Round 3 (READ OP)

• Thread starter jtqmopar
  • 110 comments
Not complaining. Just saying as don't know what's the ratio of people who have bought the Standard Edition and how many have bought the Anniversary Edition?
Well either way one can put it, those who have AE content paid real money for it so it´s only fair they get some extra Cr. to earn in the game IMO. And if I´m not mistaken I´ve read that this is the last SE featuring AE cars anyway, so by the next Seasonal Event it will be accessible for all again.

Lets not forget we paid full price for the Anniversary Edition and two weeks in the Standard Edition price dropped $20. I think PD is rewarding us for our loyalty to GT.

And doing their best to undermine Sonys policies, it kind of seems that is the case. Microtransactions surely wasn´t PD´s idea.

Pardon my ignorance, Denied, but what is SRF.
Wow, i should try using SRf. I seem to be stuck at 2.06 at the monent. Had 5 consecutive 2:06 laps this morning before i finally gave up. Im running with no Traction control, SRF or Abs... the R18 drives really well, but if you let your guard down it'll bite you in the arse lol. Have fun guys

I don't have the 15th Anniversary Edition of this game but do have 2 15th Anniversary cars.

This should've been free for all to participate. Those who don't own a 15th Anniversary edition will surely have a word to say.
you were free to buy the anniversary edition but so save yourself a little money you didnt ,and now you whine about it ,i think you know the answer to this dont you

does anybody know how many people entered this event
One way to know would be to: drive 100km/h around the track while keeping the lap legal. Coming in dead last would give you a rough estimate. Of course, this is with the assumption 50,000 drunken monkeys did not complete a legal lap before yourself.

I don't have the 15th Anniversary Edition of this game but do have 2 15th Anniversary cars.

This should've been free for all to participate. Those who don't own a 15th Anniversary edition will surely have a word to say.
No not really. The game was the same cost to pre order and the next day after release. The price hasn't changed unless you count the holiday drop.

Well either way one can put it, those who have AE content paid real money for it so it´s only fair they get some extra Cr. to earn in the game IMO. And if I´m not mistaken I´ve read that this is the last SE featuring AE cars anyway, so by the next Seasonal Event it will be accessible for all again.

Pre-order goodies are hard to get right, this is another example of how not to go about doing it.

Either make the bonuses completely exclusive and make the codes invalid a week after game's release OR make the car packs available to everybody and put them in the freaking store!

I paid real money for my AE content, except the money went into the pocket of an Ebay seller and not PD--which is insane. You made a game... with a marketplace frontend... HOW ABOUT YOU USE IT.

Pre-order goodies are hard to get right, this is another example of how not to go about doing it.

Either make the bonuses completely exclusive and make the codes invalid a week after game's release OR make the car packs available to everybody and put them in the freaking store!

I paid real money for my AE content, except the money went into the pocket of an Ebay seller and not PD--which is insane. You made a game... with a marketplace frontend... HOW ABOUT YOU USE IT.
I agree they should put it in the store, I don´t like how people make that easy "money for nothing", if that is how it works. (I don´t really want to know)

But why are you chasing after codes on ebay instead of buying an Anniversary Edition or something else that provides you the content from the start?

Where did the ebay seller purchase the AE content? I'm confused.

They're probably people who work at GameStop, that's why there were so many pre-ordered games sold, without Anniversary codes issued :(

Speaking of which, I finally got sent some codes from them today, but the precision pack code was missing so I questioned this and the bloke said they are waiting for Sony to send them more.

I did get the torque pack the 1mill credits and the 90 days free psn+.

Speaking of which, I finally got sent some codes from them today, but the precision pack code was missing so I questioned this and the bloke said they are waiting for Sony to send them more.

I did get the torque pack the 1mill credits and the 90 days free psn+.

Glad to hear at least you got something outta them 👍
Hopefully, you'll get the rest soon. Let us know how you get on bro! :D

Hopefully, you'll get the rest soon. Let us know how you get on bro! :D

Yeah, I hope so too, sooner rather than later.

Anyway, I have myself a 2:09.8xx in the HSV so far, I may be able to grab a little more time too. [tc0/abs1/srf=OFF]

Race facts Spa 1000KM 2011:

-Audi R18 fastest Quali lap: 2:01,502
-Audi R18 fastest lap in race: 2:04.781

As the seasonal is running with Racing Hard tires i assume the Flying lap from the race is most comparable to the Seasonal.
So if PD has balanced the performance of the R18 correctly it should be possible to get 2:04.xxx without SRF.

Anyone here able to match that time without SRF?

Race facts Spa 1000KM 2011:

-Audi R18 fastest Quali lap: 2:01,502
-Audi R18 fastest lap in race: 2:04.781

As the seasonal is running with Racing Hard tires i assume the Flying lap from the race is most comparable to the Seasonal.
So if PD has balanced the performance of the R18 correctly it should be possible to get 2:04.xxx without SRF.

Anyone here able to match that time without SRF?
Weeeeeellll we can't really use those statistics as this was the first race that the R 18 was used and many new modifications were done in preparation for Le Mans. Question being, when did PD model the car?

Note- it could only get better too..

Weeeeeellll we can't really use those statistics as this was the first race that the R 18 was used and many new modifications were done in preparation for Le Mans. Question being, when did PD model the car?

Note- it could only get better too..

Well, it should not be too far off in any case, but I agree the since 6h of SPA was the first race the R18 '11 participated in, it can only get better:)

By comparison the times for 2012 and 2013 are the following.

Race facts Spa 6h 2012:

-Audi R18 Ultra fastest Quali lap: 2:02,093
-Audi R18 Ultra fastest lap in race: 2:02.437
-Audi R18 E-Tron Q fastest lap in race: 2:01.851

Race facts Spa 6h 2013:

-Audi R18 E-Tron Q (Long Tail) fastest Quali lap: 1:58.934
-Audi R18 E-Tron Q fastest Quali lap: 1:59.336
-Audi R18 E-Tron Q fastest lap in race: 2:02.083

So lap time has decreased by a couple of sec the last years.
In any case when the R18 '11 was modeled in GT6 I think we can agree that is should be performing in the 2:03.XXX - 2:04.XXX without SRF with RH tires.

PS: Pretty cool that the Audi R18 E-Tron Q Long Tail qualy time in '13 is "only" 11,5 sec behind the F1 Lap Record set by Vettel in '09 of 1:47.263

Those LMP1 cars are getting' quick;)

Well, it should not be too far off in any case, but I agree the since 6h of SPA was the first race the R18 '11 participated in, it can only get better:)

By comparison the times for 2012 and 2013 are the following.

Race facts Spa 6h 2012:

-Audi R18 Ultra fastest Quali lap: 2:02,093
-Audi R18 Ultra fastest lap in race: 2:02.437
-Audi R18 E-Tron Q fastest lap in race: 2:01.851

Race facts Spa 6h 2013:

-Audi R18 E-Tron Q (Long Tail) fastest Quali lap: 1:58.934
-Audi R18 E-Tron Q fastest Quali lap: 1:59.336
-Audi R18 E-Tron Q fastest lap in race: 2:02.083

So lap time has decreased by a couple of sec the last years.
In any case when the R18 '11 was modeled in GT6 I think we can agree that is should be performing in the 2:03.XXX - 2:04.XXX without SRF with RH tires.
Oof... :dunce: I'd like to get that tune if it's on RH's... Best I can pull out is a 2:06 but at 540 bhp.

I got 2:03.221 , 122th worldwide for the moment. :)

Hey!!! You took my spot from 2:15 am!! (Est)

I was going to try using the R18, but I decided I didn't like the car very much and I'm about to have a go with the HSV now.

Audi R18 my time is 2:05.162 still having trouble in some corners. The Audi R18 is the one to use 👍.

Latest Posts

Back