15th Anniversary Cars Super Lap Round 3 (READ OP)

• Thread starter jtqmopar
  • 110 comments
All 25 cars from the 15th Anniversary Edition of the game for this one @rakoonz13 , though the R18 the prototype Le Mans car built by Audi is probably the easiest to use on the track Circuit de Spa Francorchamps which is in the country of Belgium.

Edited. All right guys, hopefully that is clear enough. :P

Edited. All right guys, hopefully that is clear enough. :P
Was probably sarcasm or something else... I didn't mind, just didn't want someone to come in here thinking they have ten less cars and start asking questions and make a thread and cause the world to blow up.....

image.jpg

you were free to buy the anniversary edition but so save yourself a little money you didnt ,and now you whine about it ,i think you know the answer to this dont you

Did I mention anywhere that I wanted to save some money? How can You read into it so blindly?

I wanted to buy the Anniversary Edition but since the store only had the Standard Edition, I went for it as I didn't want to wait for another day, even though I knew the Anniversary Edition would have its positives.

But what was the point in releasing 2 Editions when there would be TT's just for the Anniversary one? Had they only released the Anniversary Edition, am sure all those who purchased the Standard Edition would've purchased the Anniversary one.

If I can't take part in the TT, it doesn't mean I'll stop loving GT6 or stop playing. I don't believe in crying over spilt milk.

Made my first attempt at getting anything better than gold on any GT6 TT, 2:02.418 after about 30 minutes.
I had an easy 2:01 on last try before getting all sideways on the exit of the last corner and watching my ghost fly past:banghead:.

@Silk08 I used full downforce front and back on the R18 631PP. You might consider lowering the top speed of the transmission as well to utilize all gears on the straights. I will post the transmission settings here when I return home this evening. Slow to smooth, smooth to fast.

Last edited:
Hi what setup have people used, can't get gold on this one. I never know what to do with the downforce suspension ect thanks in advance

I'd say 12 seconds under gold is quite remarkable. Congratulations! Which car did you use? Would you like to share your tune? @Silk08 I used full downforce on the R18 631PP. You might consider lowering the top speed of the transmission as well to utilize all gears on the straights.
Thanks full down force front and back? What top speed would u say is best? Thanks again

Silk08,

At Spa, right? Maybe just a little toe-out to improve the turning (I used -0.04), then adjust the LSD for your driving style (I think I just tweaked it really quickly for a 9/27/20 as starting values, since I hadn't driven the R18 in GT6 prior to that)
Maybe add a bit (~10) of downforce to what's already there on both front and back if you're finding it difficult to handle, but the car is pretty stable overall. I hardly did anything and currently at 2:08.8x using the R18 after maybe 3 or four laps. The HSV required a bit more (and pushing it hard) but was what got me gold @ 2:12.8-ish.

The trick is (imo) navigating that first uphill following the grandstand area (you dip down into a dale then right back up to the right?) at as close to full speed as possible. I short-shifted into 6th ~100-200 feet ahead of the lowest portion, backed off the throttle a little so I didn't go sliding off to the right, then dropped back to 5th with the pedal to the metal once I reached the top and had passed the difficult part of the curve in order to gain back speed.

I also reduced the default top speed (transmission) a click or two. I generally do so at first, til I get the hang of a track. You can always bump it back if you find the result is too slow or you find yourself getting more comfortable with the track and car.

Good luck!

This one has beat me can't get a good time and just keep spinning off mid lap around 1 min. Thanks for the help with these add me on psn if u get chance silk08 thanks

This one has beat me can't get a good time and just keep spinning off mid lap around 1 min. Thanks for the help with these add me on psn if u get chance silk08 thanks

Slow down then :) There's no need to get gold your first time around the track. Work your lap time down as you get more comfortable.

I bagged the gold with the Viper, which I thought was a bit quicker than the Audi R8 LMS. Even so, it understeered like a truck.

Did I mention anywhere that I wanted to save some money? How can You read into it so blindly?

I wanted to buy the Anniversary Edition but since the store only had the Standard Edition, I went for it as I didn't want to wait for another day, even though I knew the Anniversary Edition would have its positives.

But what was the point in releasing 2 Editions when there would be TT's just for the Anniversary one? Had they only released the Anniversary Edition, am sure all those who purchased the Standard Edition would've purchased the Anniversary one.

If I can't take part in the TT, it doesn't mean I'll stop loving GT6 or stop playing. I don't believe in crying over spilt milk.
sorry dude i didn mean it as an insult its just over the years reading the forums everybody moans and groans about every little thing people try to do to enrich the GT experience again sorry no insult intended

I think I received one of the color-morphing colors, (might also have been a matte) although it doesn't matter too much to me so I don't really remember. Not sure if everyone gets the same color either. I did all three in quick succession and have spent most of my time in GT6 doing the superlap3 to get my lap time down since, so the handouts were something of a blur.

2.00.0xx Only had a couple of laps, easily a second left but cant be bothered with this TT or any TT atm, No motivation=No point

Edit: Had another go 1.59.3xx Will have another go before end an push for a 58.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back