Catlin Messages 490 England Messages Catlin11 Dec 8, 2013 #1 Although I have completed this event. For the people who got the standard edition of the game, is this event disabled somehow? Just Curious. Its silly if standard edition games are cut out of content.
Although I have completed this event. For the people who got the standard edition of the game, is this event disabled somehow? Just Curious. Its silly if standard edition games are cut out of content.
DBM Messages 104 England Dec 8, 2013 #2 Its only the 1st week of events and I would have thought most of people who have it on 1st week would have pre-ordered.
Its only the 1st week of events and I would have thought most of people who have it on 1st week would have pre-ordered.
huskeR32 Messages 2,628 Lincoln, NE Messages huskeR_32 Dec 8, 2013 #3 Anybody know why it doesn't let you use the 86 GT, even though it falls under the PP limit?
Apeman Messages 6 Maritimes Dec 8, 2013 #4 Catlin Although I have completed this event. For the people who got the standard edition of the game, is this event disabled somehow? Just Curious. Its silly if standard edition games are cut out of content. Click to expand... Yep, no go for us who didn't pre-order and don't have anniversary cars. I'm hoping for a work-around, haven't found it yet. I'd accept any old car to at least have a go at it!
Catlin Although I have completed this event. For the people who got the standard edition of the game, is this event disabled somehow? Just Curious. Its silly if standard edition games are cut out of content. Click to expand... Yep, no go for us who didn't pre-order and don't have anniversary cars. I'm hoping for a work-around, haven't found it yet. I'd accept any old car to at least have a go at it!
01GTP Premium Messages 3,345 East Canaan, CT Messages GTP_01GTP Dec 8, 2013 #5 huskeR32 Anybody know why it doesn't let you use the 86 GT, even though it falls under the PP limit? Click to expand... Check the tires.
huskeR32 Anybody know why it doesn't let you use the 86 GT, even though it falls under the PP limit? Click to expand... Check the tires.
huskeR32 Messages 2,628 Lincoln, NE Messages huskeR_32 Dec 8, 2013 #6 01GTP Check the tires. Click to expand... Good call, that was the problem.