****15th Anniversary DLC Code Givaway**** US/CANADA ONLY****

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_CargoRatt
  • 153 comments
  • 8,276 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed you appear to be from Germany and therefore I'm assuming you don't have a U.S. or Canadian SEN account. As plainly stated in the OP, this giveaway is only for those with a U.S. or Canadian SEN account because that's what the voucher code is for. This code will not work in any other region.

***Again, this code will only work with U.S. or Canadian SEN accounts. Please do not register if you don't have the required SEN account as you are taking spots away from people who are eligible and may want that certain number. I haven't got time to go through and check everyone's accounts for eligibility, that's something that you should be responsible enough to do yourself. I would hate to give this away to someone who can't even use it. :mad:

Maybe add "US/CANADA ONLY" to the title. I guess some people don't bother reading the OP and just post.
 
KilzoneStrife
number 224
Thanks for such a brilliant thread
 
Oeps, missed the US-Canada rule...
 
281
 
Maybe add "US/CANADA ONLY" to the title. I guess some people don't bother reading the OP and just post.

Thanks, your advice has been taken. I guess people can't be bothered to read the bold print, let alone the fine print. :lol:

*** Again, for those people registering with non U.S./Canadian accounts, I take no responsibility for the code working on anything other than a U.S./Canadian account. I just don't want anyone coming back to me saying I scammed them when it is clearly stated in the OP and now in the thread title that this is only for U.S./Canadian accounts. It also says as much in the official document that I have scanned and included in the OP. 👍
 
Last edited:
ID: Elpiojoso36
Number : #71
 
I use a US account. May I participate? :D

#100
 
177
 
47 please.
 
Rustyhole
71 pls
 
Whoops then 171 pls
 
TripleA5 160
 
I tried to raffle off my 1 million Cr code that I won from that SONY hosted event a few months ago. I specifically asked to be exempted because one mill wasn't that much use to me. So of course I won anyway, go figure.

Tried to hand it off to Jordan, Famine or someone to give away, but they didn't respond, so by the time I did my raffle, the dumb thing expired. :p THIS one however has a nice long expiry date. Good luck to one deserving soul. 👍
 
21 please.
 
I'll take #55
 
I'll take #55

Do you have an U.S./Canadian account? I shouldn't have to say this again as its written in the thread title and twice in the thread itself, but this is only for people with the above mentioned account. I see you are from Venezuela, that's why I ask.
 
255 please:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back