****15th Anniversary DLC Code Givaway**** US/CANADA ONLY****

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_CargoRatt
  • 153 comments
  • 8,276 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
143, sir. Much appreciated. ^_^

Good luck to everyone. :)
 
I tried to get 279 earlier, not sure if you saw.
 
AP2F22C - 183

I'm in Japan, but my PSN is a US based account.
 
37 my good man 👍
 
GTP_ID: KTR5

221
 
77 please thanks.
 
jakebg18
156 if its available
 
Hey, nice of you to do this.. I'll toss my dart at 214. Thanks
 
Drawing is now closed. Will draw the winning number now, good luck everyone.
 
I'm waiting with the bad breath.
 
True Random Number Generator: Result: 264

The winner is @ drivatar with his guess of 266. Congrats to you my friend and I will pm your code shortly. Thanks to everyone for their participation. :cheers:
 
Hats off for you doing this! :cheers:

Thanks my friend. I was just glad to give back to the community in some way, even though it was a small contribution and just to one lucky person. Wish I had more codes to giveaway to more people, but I just had the one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back