****15th Anniversary DLC Code Givaway**** US/CANADA ONLY****

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_CargoRatt
  • 153 comments
  • 8,276 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for setting up this thread and giveaway CargoRatt. Two thumbs up sir. I have U.S. account. Mikeonthebike81 im in for #27.
 
Lazerblitz101 , 258. Hope for the best :D
 
#240
 
Monatsende #211

👍
 
184 please
Thank you
 
Hello, i hope this isnt too much off topic, is it true codes can be redeemed twice? Im sure someone posted that once on this forums. Congrats to the codes winner in advance.
 
76 Please
 
Frizbe - 81
 
180 for me. Thanks.
 
Hello, i hope this isnt too much off topic, is it true codes can be redeemed twice? Im sure someone posted that once on this forums. Congrats to the codes winner in advance.
No codes can only be used once.
 
No codes can only be used once.

I am confused about this quote though from the insert, which can be seen from my scan in the OP. "Once code is redeemed however, the entitlement permits download of GT6 Anniversary Edition Content to 2 activated devices even after the Code expiration as long as the item is still available."

To me, I interpret that to mean that the code can be used more than once, by anyone. The really baffling part is that I tried this with my original code and it wouldn't work like that, so I really can't say one way or the other. The insert says you can, but my experimentation says you can't. :confused:
 
You can redeem the code once.
The content can be used on up to two activated PS3 consoles (using the same PSN account), same as every other DLC.
 
You can redeem the code once.
The content can be used on up to two activated PS3 consoles (using the same PSN account), same as every other DLC.

Ah, I get it now. :dunce: Thanks for your reply and clearing that up. 👍
 
PhillGuy 287

Good luck everyone.
 
Dudeman

144 please and thank you GTP_CargoRatt for doing this.
 
Last edited:
I would like # 175
 
Ill take #57 (My car number) and my PSN ID and GTP ID is bscar27 thanks for the awesome giveaway!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back