****15th Anniversary DLC Code Givaway**** US/CANADA ONLY****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i hope this isnt too much off topic, is it true codes can be redeemed twice? Im sure someone posted that once on this forums. Congrats to the codes winner in advance.

Hello, i hope this isnt too much off topic, is it true codes can be redeemed twice? Im sure someone posted that once on this forums. Congrats to the codes winner in advance.
No codes can only be used once.

No codes can only be used once.

I am confused about this quote though from the insert, which can be seen from my scan in the OP. "Once code is redeemed however, the entitlement permits download of GT6 Anniversary Edition Content to 2 activated devices even after the Code expiration as long as the item is still available."

To me, I interpret that to mean that the code can be used more than once, by anyone. The really baffling part is that I tried this with my original code and it wouldn't work like that, so I really can't say one way or the other. The insert says you can, but my experimentation says you can't. :confused:

You can redeem the code once.
The content can be used on up to two activated PS3 consoles (using the same PSN account), same as every other DLC.

You can redeem the code once.
The content can be used on up to two activated PS3 consoles (using the same PSN account), same as every other DLC.

Ah, I get it now. :dunce: Thanks for your reply and clearing that up. 👍

Ill take #57 (My car number) and my PSN ID and GTP ID is bscar27 thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back