London
nowcontrol
1969 or Earlier Non-Race Car Drift Trial: Circuito di Roma

DT#46 - 1969 or Earlier Non-Race Car Drift Trial @ Circuito di Roma.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[DT#46] - 1969 or Earlier Non-Race Car Drift Trial @ Circuito di Roma.jpg

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
I got gold with a fully customized El Camino on sport hard tires:confused:, was either too lazy to change them or forgot to do it. Drift tuning was making the rear suspension stiffer, changing the gear ratio's and changing the LSD.

Sup guys!

Im "new" here, so Nice to meet you all..

i got a gold score 5561 on Jaguar but im terrible on making setups so i always try with only Confort Hard tires, Put Gears a bit short final to minimum and low top speed... but i want to improve my skills on GT6 Drifting...

Can i get some tips about drifting line and some fine adjusts on car setup?

Thanks!

@mamare the only advise for drifting lines (if you are drifting for the points) is "look at the replays from the top players" because there is a line which gives you the most points.
for just smooth drifting trough corners you have to take the line which is the smoothest and longest possible in a corner.

for setting up your car (I'm not an expert on this subject, but it seemed to work more or less) is making your rear suspension much stiffer and/or making the rear higher.
If you want to make your car break out really easy when you apply throttle you have to make your LSD lock up faster, so a setting like this is useful "low, high, whatever you like"

if you realy want to know how to set up your car I do reccomend @DolHaus his tuning 101

Tnks @oinksnork im reading AMD doing some trys on cars and setings on this event. Im a drift lover since ever but terrible with car setup lol...

On lhe past 2 events im using some values from someone from here like

Suspension
89/94
Mid/a little bit stif
6/7
7/8
7/7
0.0/0.8
0,00/0.09

Brakes 3/7

Gears i generLly start from lowest end speed AMD lo West final gear then up Luke 20km/h at time until get confortable control on my driving stile mol

Diff im Turing Luke

60(or 5)

Im not focused on scoreboards im trying to ver a better drifting and of course more fun :)

Cheers!

Back