London
nowcontrol
Tuned Car & Race Car Drift Trial: Circuito de Madrid

DT#48 - Tuned Car & Race Car Drift Trial @ Circuito de Madrid.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[DT#48] - Tuned Car & Race Car Drift Trial @ Circuito de Madrid.jpg

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Felt like being different and tried the Stratos Rally Car out on this. Gold in 5 minutes using my Grand Valley tune with CH tires.

I achieved Gold with a little more than 4,100 Points. Used Toyota Minolta 1989, Praiano-tuned, 700PP, CH tires. Got it on second try, real easy with a bit of throttle control.

Sorry shaunm80 but the 86 ´Racing'13 is not allowed even with à great tune .
Hmm that is odd. I was told that it was. I used the Honda myself but I have never had an issue entering the 86 "racing" '13 in race car events previously.

Edit: Here is the post I received "race car event i got Gold with the Toyota 86 "Racing ""

Felt like being different and tried the Stratos Rally Car out on this. Gold in 5 minutes using my Grand Valley tune with CH tires.

Used the same, no suspension changes, aside from thinking the top speed is dropped and on CH tires, 1st attempt golded it just seeing how to handle the car. Almost made me feel like a 1/2 decent drifter.

FT-86 G Sports as prize car? The S2000 LM does the job again, but I am confused to pick what Maziora (color shift paint) from that car (already have Trapezium). For this one, I picked...

*drumrolls* *GT3/GT4 prize car music*

...Plreades II! :D

Last edited:
High End Performance G37 for the win! Only took 3 attempts to get a comfortable gold!

FT-86 G Sports as prize car? The S2000 LM does the job again, but I am confused to pick what Maziora (color shift paint) from that car (already have Trapezium). For this one, I picked...

*drumrolls* *GT3/GT4 prize car music*

...Pirades II! :D
Which colour is that one? I chose this one, whatever name it has (didn't pay attention to that bit!):

High End Performance G37 for the win! Only took 3 attempts to get a comfortable gold!

Which colour is that one? I chose this one, whatever name it has (didn't pay attention to that bit!):
Just got me a 4906 point Gold and a top 5,000 rank ... best result for drift-events i ever had so far.
AND I STILL HATE THEM ... ;)

thanks a lot for the tip @MidnightRun85
ah and also thanks to the 86 'Racing' tune by @shaunm80 modified a bit reagrding the different Chassis and my drift ability (very bad) and it works as so:

90 - 100
11.75 - 12.95 (i avoid 13's ;) )
4 - 6
4 - 3 (gave me more controle of the front)
1 - 5
0.0 - 0.0
0.35 - 0.20
1 - 8

260kph (autosetup)

45/55/15

power up all tuning options except turbo only stage 1 for low rpm

minimum downforce
complete waightreduction (not neccessary maybe)
100 kg balast at 50% to adjust the standard balance towards the hatch

all done , works!

Last edited:
Here are two tunes for the gold trophy

Honda S2000 LM Race Car (Drift Setup)

mid-field-raceway_6-jpg.335084

hey,

i want to use this tune but still having the gearbox setting problem,i can't input your values to my settings.
a while ago you've said i should set up the racing tune,but i'm having the same problem with it.(weight,pp and power parts are exactly the same as in your tune)
can you relook at it please and give some feedback.
i didn't do an oil change.
Can a body rigidity improvement have effect on the gearbox settings?
maybe that could be the difference but i'm not sure if i did this,i'll check it out and let you know.

anyway i've golded it with this tune

hey,

i want to use this tune but still having the gearbox setting problem,i can't input your values to my settings.
a while ago you've said i should set up the racing tune,but i'm having the same problem with it.(weight,pp and power parts are exactly the same as in your tune)
can you relook at it please and give some feedback.
i didn't do an oil change.
Can a body rigidity improvement have effect on the gearbox settings?
maybe that could be the difference but i'm not sure if i did this,i'll check it out and let you know.
Rigidity Improvement has no influence on transmission at all. Yeah, not sure why the transmission is having issues. Are you close to matching the figures or is there quite a difference?

Rigidity Improvement has no influence on transmission at all. Yeah, not sure why the transmission is having issues. Are you close to matching the figures or is there quite a difference?

this,not close at all.
i'm gonna try to take a screen(s) of the tune and post it here,so you can point me in to the right direction,maybe i'm overlooking something.

this,not close at all.
i'm gonna try to take a screen(s) of the tune and post it here,so you can point me in to the right direction,maybe i'm overlooking something.
Did you try resetting the transmission before you entered the tune? I know on some cars I tried to use a tune and the numbers didn't match up but I would reset the transmission and it would usually work 95% of the time, when it wouldn't match up it was only off by .01-.30.

Edit: Try doing the power upgrades before adjusting the transmission, I tried it before and after power upgrades and it does change the numbers. Before the engine upgrades 1-2 gears were off from the tune, after doing the engine upgrades I was able to match it.

Last edited:
Did you try resetting the transmission before you entered the tune? I know on some cars I tried to use a tune and the numbers didn't match up but I would reset the transmission and it would usually work 95% of the time, when it wouldn't match up it was only off by .01-.30.

Edit: Try doing the power upgrades before adjusting the transmission, I tried it before and after power upgrades and it does change the numbers. Before the engine upgrades 1-2 gears were off from the tune, after doing the engine upgrades I was able to match it.

i' m all aware of it ;).
first setting up the power parts and weight (to match the pp) before you set up the gears .
i always do set up the transmission as last part.
i even reset the transmission to default before changing anything about it ;).

this should be the default setting:
1gos5w.jpg

this is what i get when trying to set it up like @shaunm80 has

2cgc2lv.jpg

even when i first set the initial final gear to 4.500 or to the max i can't enter the values of that tune.

power parts:

flzu4j.jpg

Note:i 've installed the body rigdity improvement,but that shouldn't be anything to do with it like shaunm80 already stated.

ps:actually i've the same problem with the BRZ (the street version and the race version (base model)) tunes (drift and race settings).even when i bought a new one of it,i still couldn't reach the values that i found here.

ps;sorry for the dutch screens.

i' m all aware of it ;).
first setting up the power parts and weight (to match the pp) before you set up the gears .
i always do set up the transmission as last part.
i even reset the transmission to default before changing anything about it ;).

this should be the default setting:
1gos5w.jpg

this is what i get when trying to set it up like @shaunm80 has

2cgc2lv.jpg

even when i first set the initial final gear to 4.500 or to the max i can't enter the values of that tune.

power parts:

flzu4j.jpg

Note:i 've installed the body rigdity improvement,but that shouldn't be anything to do with it like shaunm80 already stated.

ps:actually i've the same problem with the BRZ (the street version and the race version (base model)) tunes (drift and race settings).even when i bought a new one of it,i still couldn't reach the values that i found here.

ps;sorry for the dutch screens.
No problem, thanks for the pictures. Try setting the top speed to 240 km/h and it should match the tune, here is a screen shot of mine. I use mph, when I use a tune that has the top speed in km/h I google km/h to mph so I can figure out what to put in the top speed box. :lol:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 23
just to let you know,that i should have set the top speed to 240 km/h.
gears are matching now.
my apologises towards @shaunm80
comment on the tune itself:

i'm struggling with it,hard to keep under control,swapping from side to side or doing not intented doughnuts.
still i did improve my record with the massive amount of .........

18 points.:D:lol:

just to let you know,that i should have set the top speed to 240 km/h.
gears are matching now.
my apologises towards @shaunm80
comment on the tune itself:

i'm struggling with it,hard to keep under control,swapping from side to side or doing not intented doughnuts.
still i did improve my record with the massive amount of .........

18 points.:D:lol:
It's all good, I'm glad you got the tune corrected. If you or anyone else wants to try this tune you guys are more than welcome to try. I use active steering: strong and abs: 1. With this tune I got 7,014 points with it, also I find it easier to start the drift with the e-brake to break traction.
Challenger SRT8 Touring Car
PP- 583
Max Power- 718 HP
Weight- 1,425 kg
Front/ Rear Weight Distribution- 50/50
Tires- Front CH/ Rear CS
Suspension
Ride Height- F: 90/ R:90
Spring Rate- F: 19.39/ R: 14.34
Dampers (Compression)- F: 4/ R: 4
Dampers (Extension)- F: 4/ R: 4
Anti Roll Bars- F: 3/ R: 3
Camber Angle- F: 10/ R:10
Toe Angle- F: 0/ R: .20
Racing Brakes: F: 5/ R: 5
Transmission
Reset and set top speed to 143 mph (230 km/h)
1st- 4.923
2nd- 3.482
3rd- 2.618
4th- 2.057
5th- 1.689
6th- 1.450
Final- 3.060
Drivetrain
Initial Torque- 10
Acceleration Sensitivity- 60
Braking Sensitivity- 20
Carbon Drive Shaft