1994-98 GT1 Championship | Starting February 2014Open 

F1WORLDCHAMPION

(Banned)
Australia
Adelaide
F1WORLDCHAMPION
10xtvmv.jpg

1994-98 GT1 Championship

The 1994-98 GT1 Championship will be a full on, high speed battle between the finest GT1 cars from the 90's. The 8 teams and 16 drivers will battle it out for the championship featuring cars such as the legendary BMW McLaren F1 and the unbeatable Mercedes CLK-LM. The championship will visit all the world class circuits these cars raced at such as Spa and Monza.

Cars
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 (Specs TBA)
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car (Specs TBA)
Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99 (Specs TBA)
McLaren F1 GTR- BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) '95 (Specs TBA)
AMG Mercedes CLK-LM '98- 1005 kg 601 hp
Nissan R390 GT1 '98- 1010 kg 591 hp
Toyota GT-One (TS020) '99 (Specs TBA)
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 (Specs TBA)

Events (9 pm GMT on Fridays)
1 Hour of Circuit de Spa Francorchamps
1 Hour of Suzuka Circuit
1 Hour of Nurburgring GP Circuit
2.4 Hours of Circuit de La Sarthe (Non-Championship Round)
1 Hour of Silverstone Circuit
1 Hour of Autodromo Nazionale Monza
1 Hour of Brands Hatch
1 Hour of Laguna Seca

Teams and Drivers
BMW Motorsport- BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
1. awer97
PC Automotive Jaguar- Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
2. rotweilerc67
Lister Cars- Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99
Kokusai Kaihatsu Racing- McLaren F1 GTR- BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) '95
1. bazza9683
2. perdy450
AMG Mercedes- AMG Mercedes CLK-LM '98
1. F1WORLDCHAMPION
2. LazerBlitz101
Nissan Motorsports- Nissan R390 GT1 '98
Toyota Motorsports- Toyota GT-One (TS020) '99
1. paoloevans
Panoz Motorsports Inc.- Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Undecided
1. SSpeedyHedgehog
2. willie12
3. ajh_1990

More Coming Soon

Last edited:
I don't have the R390 so it will take some time unless you can give me a photo of the R390 with a completely black background.
Did you do the seasonal events yet? I'm not sure how to give you a photo of it with a black background. But if you want, you could make graphics for our two similar series'.

Hi there. Please could you put me in for the Jaguar XJ220. What do you have in mind for the driver aids etc so I can get practising!!

I might sign up. Just not sure I can make the 2.4 hour race though. But 9pm to 10pm is a good time. 👍

Last edited:
Hi there. Please could you put me in for the Jaguar XJ220. What do you have in mind for the driver aids etc so I can get practising!!
I will put you down for the XJ220. I think for assists traction control at 5 and ABS as 1.

I would love to sign up! Just need to test a few cars and preferably a premium.
I will sign you up but the only premium car is the 95' Mclaren.

I might sign up. Just not sure I can make the 2.4 hour race though. But 9pm to 10pm is a good time. 👍
That fine if you can't make the 2.4 hour race since it won't count for the championship.

I will put you down for the XJ220. I think for assists traction control at 5 and ABS as 1.

I will sign you up but the only premium car is the 95' Mclaren.

That fine if you can't make the 2.4 hour race since it won't count for the championship.

Okay cheers. I just bought the F1 Base Model '95 !

EDIT: Dammit in my haste to buy one I just released it's not on the teams list.

Last edited:
i am interested.Add me
Car: Kokusai Kaihatsu Racing- McLaren F1 GTR- BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) '95
PSN-ID awer97

Any testing this Friday before the schedule comes out?
I have started testing at motegi short track and I am aiming to have all cars around the CLK-LM's time of 31.814 seconds. It would be appreciated if someone could help me with the spec testing. Also sometime in the next few days I will put out the full OP.

I have started testing at motegi short track and I am aiming to have all cars around the CLK-LM's time of 31.814 seconds. It would be appreciated if someone could help me with the spec testing. Also sometime in the next few days I will put out the full OP.

Happy to help

If you need any help just send me a message on psn. Testing etc...👍

Last edited:
Do any of you guys have the CLK-LM. If you do could you test it on twin ring motegi west with stock setup, 1005 kg and 601 hp and tell me what times you can get.

I would be really Interested in joining this series if that's okay. Not sure which car I would prefer yet though. Is the list at the start of this thread up to date?

I would be really Interested in joining this series if that's okay. Not sure which car I would prefer yet though. Is the list at the start of this thread up to date?

I will put you down as undecided. The list is up to date and it will not be changed.

Back