1994-98 GT1 Championship | Starting February 2014Open 

F1WORLDCHAMPION would it be possible to change my season entry from the Jaguar XJ220 to the Toyota GT-One (TS020)? I feel a lot more comfortable driving this car and was a bit to hasty in my initial decision!! :s

Would really appriciate it if you could do this.

Thanks

F1WORLDCHAMPION would it be possible to change my season entry from the Jaguar XJ220 to the Toyota GT-One (TS020)? I feel a lot more comfortable driving this car and was a bit to hasty in my initial decision!! :s

Would really appriciate it if you could do this.

Thanks
Sure

EVERYONE DO NOT JOIN THIS GUY HE HAS A ZERO BAR CONNECTION. I tried joining a series with him before and it was a complete disaster and he oviously never learned from his mistake

Ok heres how it went I tried joining him and couldn't it said incompatible with host. Then he let his friend be host and we did qualifying which was a disaster because he thought we should each do a lap at a time after an hour F1 started to have connection problems and was getting booted from the server. ANd while we were qualifying he though that we should go one by one making sure that the cars were of equal performace because he didnt do his research before hand. After about 2 hours everyone said screw it and left. I told him to have a wired conncetion for endrance races and he still uses wireless internet. I can assure you are going to waste your time trying to join his league his last page looked this professional and look what happened to the series it was a flop.

EVERYONE DO NOT JOIN THIS GUY HE HAS A ZERO BAR CONNECTION. I tried joining a series with him before and it was a complete disaster and he oviously never learned from his mistake

Piss off, this is none of your business.

Maybe someone else could host though 💡

This was what I was planning to do if I continued to have these problems.

Why would you try and make another series when you know it wont work

I started this before that race.

Last edited:
Im not going to piss off Im helping people so you dont waste their time maybe you should get a job so you can afford better internet them make a race series.

10xtvmv.jpg

1994-98 GT1 Championship

The 1994-98 GT1 Championship will be a full on, high speed battle between the finest GT1 cars from the 90's. The 8 teams and 16 drivers will battle it out for the championship featuring cars such as the legendary BMW McLaren F1 and the unbeatable Mercedes CLK-LM. The championship will visit all the world class circuits these cars raced at such as Spa and Monza.

Cars
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 (Specs TBA)
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car (Specs TBA)
Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99 (Specs TBA)
McLaren F1 GTR- BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) '95 (Specs TBA)
AMG Mercedes CLK-LM '98- 1005 kg 601 hp
Nissan R390 GT1 '98- 1010 kg 591 hp
Toyota GT-One (TS020) '99 (Specs TBA)
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 (Specs TBA)

Events (9 pm GMT on Fridays)
1 Hour of Circuit de Spa Francorchamps
1 Hour of Suzuka Circuit
1 Hour of Nurburgring GP Circuit
2.4 Hours of Circuit de La Sarthe (Non-Championship Round)
1 Hour of Silverstone Circuit
1 Hour of Autodromo Nazionale Monza
1 Hour of Brands Hatch
1 Hour of Laguna Seca

Teams and Drivers
BMW Motorsport- BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
1. awer97
PC Automotive Jaguar- Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
2. rotweilerc67
Lister Cars- Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99
Kokusai Kaihatsu Racing- McLaren F1 GTR- BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) '95
1. bazza9683
2. perdy450
AMG Mercedes- AMG Mercedes CLK-LM '98
1. F1WORLDCHAMPION
2. LazerBlitz101
Nissan Motorsports- Nissan R390 GT1 '98
Toyota Motorsports- Toyota GT-One (TS020) '99
1. paoloevans
Panoz Motorsports Inc.- Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Undecided
1. SSpeedyHedgehog
2. willie12
3. ajh_1990

More Coming Soon
Hey mate whats up i want to sign up please put me in the Toyota ONE thank you :)

Ohhh ahaha yes that one.

I mean, if I want to join a GT1 championship, I want it to be as close to the real thing as possible, using as many cars as possibhle that raced eachother in a whole championship, with regs close to reality as is possible.

I feel you man. At least something close to it at least.......

You thinking what I'm thinking?

Back