1998 Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car

• Thread starter El1iP3S01D
  • 38 comments
El1iP3S01D
El1iP3S01D
Folks, could any of make a Drifting Video using the 1998 Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car from the Cockpit View? Also, can you take pictures or within the Video Show the front, back and the Side of the Car and the Motor as well...

Could you at least take pictures of the front, back and side of the car? This is like the ultimate if not my favorite car...Or at least a race video of the car?

Thanks Jai...

I love this car so much, i've purchased the limited edition Road Car from Auto something i should be receiving on the last week of this month...

I'll get you some pictures before 1:00 PM EST (Eastern Time). What track would you like it on?

Oh, and, you should move this to the question thread and take away the drifting part in the main post. Now that it doesn't have to do with drifting.

Deep forest, Suzuka, any of the city tracks or ebisu? I really hope you a treat for me in the sense that it be a Drift Vid or a race Vid... Also, can you give a setup to Drift with this car?

This car is very hard to drift in. Also, there is no cockpit view. By cockpit view do you mean the view showing the hood without showing the interior? Also, If you want a video, you'll have to wait longer.

Here you go ;).

tokyor246c.jpg

tokyor2461h.jpg

tokyor2462.jpg

tokyor2463.jpg

tokyor2464.jpg

Super, Thanks a bunch. But that is the wrong Car, i'm asking for the Road Car the Rare at the Car lot...The color of the car is Onyx Blue...Without the Wing...

From Gran Turismo 5, Super...

I said I would give you pictures of the race car. This is what you replied back

YES, YES, YES, SUPERGT...Thanks....

Anyway, Jai was giving you footage of the Road Car.

I do have the Road Car. But I painted it purple.

Super, i don't mind the color so can i see the Road car? Can i see the Front, Back, Side and Top of the Car?

Thanks for Answering...

Back