1998 Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car

• Thread starter El1iP3S01D
  • 38 comments
Here u go :)

High Speed Ring

the car got too much grip even with comfort hard tires, as u can see on second corner i've try to power slide twice but the car doesn't slide :indiff:

Suzuka east course

full HP and weight tune, about +700HP and 1000kg i think..
suspension, lsd, are standard
use adjustable transmission on high speed ring (214mph max speed)
comfort hard tires

Here u go :)

High Speed Ring

the car got too much grip even with comfort hard tires, as u can see on second corner i've try to power slide twice but the car doesn't slide :indiff:

Suzuka east course

full HP and weight tune, about +700HP and 1000kg i think..
suspension, lsd, are standard
use adjustable transmission on high speed ring (214mph max speed)
comfort hard tires

Now you sir, have very much impressed me. That car takes skill to drift in, even with a setup. 👍

vin, Thanks homie. What was your setup for the car? Also, one last request can you Drift on mountain course and can you paint the car Pale-face green? Is my favorite car, homie....

Again, Thanks Vin...

Vin or SuperG, in addition; Can you make a Vid when the is being tuned by the mechanics? i want to the supension on my favorite car.

Last edited:
the section when your tuning you see the mechanics tuning, fixing or upgrading the car you just want to see the video, because i never seen the my favorite car's suspension...All i've ever seen i just what u would c in pics as opposed the inside of the car...i hope this clarifies your question...

Folks, could any of you make a video of the aforementioned car's suspension when is being tuned by the mechanics in the game...

Back