1st GTP F1 World Championship for ordinary mortals only!

• Thread starter Mr. S
  • 539 comments
Count me in for this, I'll drive for Lotus-Renault đź‘Ť

Updated. :)

Oh, I was wondering when I saw this thread. I'll be there for yours :cheers:

As for this, not sure.

Guys, I still intend to organise the 8th championship still, and it will be on the old Sunday schedule. So don't give up hope just yet if you can't make this one. But I'm waiting for the game to be patched first.

I see - I just want to clarify that it's meant as "competition" but merely as alternative series for "less gifted" people. Hope I didn't make it look like a replacement for your series. :)

Mr. S
Updated. :)

I see - I just want to clarify that it's meant as "competition" but merely as alternative series for "less gifted" people. Hope I didn't make it look like a replacement for your series. :)

Yes indeed, the "less gifted", i'll accept that.

PM has been sent out - I'm really glad to see so many people joined. Actually pretty thrilled to see the race on Thursday. :)

Not necessarily :P, both seats are taken at Ferrari so if you want to be my team mate you'll have to jump in a black car :sly:

I'd be up for making numbers up if you were short. Unfortunately I can't commit to a whole championship because I work during those hours every other week.

I need to know when this will start and I'll let you know if I enter or not ;)

7:30pm GMT, so 2:30pm in Arequipa, Peru. It'll start this week, Thursday. :)

I'd be up for making numbers up if you were short. Unfortunately I can't commit to a whole championship because I work during those hours every other week.

That's cool, I can add you to the grid, if you want. What's your PSN and desired team? The first race will start at 7:30pm GMT / 8:30pm British time on Thursday. :)

7:30pm GMT, so 2:30pm in Arequipa, Peru. It'll start this week, Thursday. :)

That's cool, I can add you to the grid, if you want. What's your PSN and desired team? The first race will start at 7:30pm GMT / 8:30pm British time on Thursday. :)

If there's a team championship just stick me with whatever team has a driver missing. Otherwise Mercedes GP please.

Also is that the race starting at 7:30 or the event in general?

If there's a team championship just stick me with whatever team has a driver missing. Otherwise Mercedes GP please.

Also is that the race starting at 7:30 or the event in general?

The event in general, so P1. Please keep in mind that the UK is currently on GMT+1, so it'll be 8:30pm for you if you're in the UK. :)

Fastest race lap around Sepang last night with no assists was a 1:34.652. Quali I was in the 1:33's nearly 1:32's đź‘Ť

Not like I don't have a lot of vacation days left anyway. :P

Anyone up for a race around 11pm GMT? (midnight BST, 1am CEST)

As I said before I won't be able to make half the races and unfortunately this Thursday is one I can't make.

I should be on next week though.

Good luck for everyone taking part this week.

Latest Posts

Back