1st GTP F1 World Championship for ordinary mortals only!F1 2010-2016 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr. S
  • 539 comments
  • 42,693 views
Count me in for this, I'll drive for Lotus-Renault 👍
 
Count me in for this, I'll drive for Lotus-Renault 👍

Updated. :)

Oh, I was wondering when I saw this thread. I'll be there for yours :cheers:

As for this, not sure.

Guys, I still intend to organise the 8th championship still, and it will be on the old Sunday schedule. So don't give up hope just yet if you can't make this one. But I'm waiting for the game to be patched first.

I see - I just want to clarify that it's meant as "competition" but merely as alternative series for "less gifted" people. Hope I didn't make it look like a replacement for your series. :)
 
Mr. S
Updated. :)

I see - I just want to clarify that it's meant as "competition" but merely as alternative series for "less gifted" people. Hope I didn't make it look like a replacement for your series. :)

Yes indeed, the "less gifted", i'll accept that.
 
I want to participate, i'm not bad you should know that :P, i'd like to drive ferrari
 
Added! Anyone else? :D
 
That makes 8, great - we might even be able to start this week then. :)
 
PM has been sent out - I'm really glad to see so many people joined. Actually pretty thrilled to see the race on Thursday. :)
 
Awesome :D, roll on Thursday!
 
Not necessarily :p, both seats are taken at Ferrari so if you want to be my team mate you'll have to jump in a black car :sly:
 
Not necessarily :p, both seats are taken at Ferrari so if you want to be my team mate you'll have to jump in a black car :sly:

Fine by me :sly:
 
Mr.S, Can I change to the Lotus-Renault please :D
 
I need to know when this will start and I'll let you know if I enter or not ;)
 
I'd be up for making numbers up if you were short. Unfortunately I can't commit to a whole championship because I work during those hours every other week.
 
I need to know when this will start and I'll let you know if I enter or not ;)

7:30pm GMT, so 2:30pm in Arequipa, Peru. It'll start this week, Thursday. :)

I'd be up for making numbers up if you were short. Unfortunately I can't commit to a whole championship because I work during those hours every other week.

That's cool, I can add you to the grid, if you want. What's your PSN and desired team? The first race will start at 7:30pm GMT / 8:30pm British time on Thursday. :)
 
7:30pm GMT, so 2:30pm in Arequipa, Peru. It'll start this week, Thursday. :)



That's cool, I can add you to the grid, if you want. What's your PSN and desired team? The first race will start at 7:30pm GMT / 8:30pm British time on Thursday. :)

If there's a team championship just stick me with whatever team has a driver missing. Otherwise Mercedes GP please.

Also is that the race starting at 7:30 or the event in general?
 
If there's a team championship just stick me with whatever team has a driver missing. Otherwise Mercedes GP please.

Also is that the race starting at 7:30 or the event in general?

The event in general, so P1. Please keep in mind that the UK is currently on GMT+1, so it'll be 8:30pm for you if you're in the UK. :)
 
Great, the event will start at 7:30pm on Thursday. Your desired team?
 
Jamie and Tom, you're slow, mmmkay?
 
Fastest race lap around Sepang last night with no assists was a 1:34.652. Quali I was in the 1:33's nearly 1:32's 👍
 
Just noticed that I have to work on Thursday, onoz. :(




































Took the day off, like a ninja. :D
 
Not like I don't have a lot of vacation days left anyway. :p

Anyone up for a race around 11pm GMT? (midnight BST, 1am CEST)
 
Not like I don't have a lot of vacation days left anyway. :p

Anyone up for a race around 11pm GMT? (midnight BST, 1am CEST)

Bit late for me :(
 
Because of time zones; anyone on the West Coast of United States, Canada and Mexico interested in setting up F1 League :)
 
As I said before I won't be able to make half the races and unfortunately this Thursday is one I can't make.

I should be on next week though.

Good luck for everyone taking part this week.
 
Back