1st GTP F1 World Championship for ordinary mortals only!

• Thread starter Mr. S
  • 539 comments
Roll on tonight :D, I'd better ram some practice in before the race, been playing GT5 since spec 2.0 came out!

Psyched about tonight, bring it on! 👍

Just to clarify it's 20:30 BST time?

As mentioned in my PM:

Time: 7:30pm GMT (8:30pm BST, 9:30pm CEST, convert to your local time @ www.timeanddate.com)

:)

I'll set up the room around 7:20pm GMT. :)

Brilliant, would it be a good idea once everyone has arrived to have a quick 3 lap race just so everyone can get familiar with each others driving?

Glad I could be of some help, I assume mics are not allowed during the race?

I've never used one before so I'm curious if mine will work since it's my mobile hands-free. :P But I'd say it's ok to use them if it's necessary, no? :)

I see Ferrari is free :-o
i'll take Maranello then, thank you.

Changed. :)

Oh, one thing to add: I hope it's clear that you have to get out of the way in case you're going back to the pits or just entered the track during the qualifying session. I'm fine if you're waiting near the final corner in advance of your flying lap but please don't block someone by accident. If in doubt, make way. I hope everyone else is on the same side. :)

Last edited:
I've never used one before so I'm curious if mine will work since it's my mobile hands-free. :P But I'd say it's ok to use them if it's necessary, no? :)

Well I'd only say it's acceptable before and after the race and during the race if you need a slower driver to move off the racing line. 👍

Well, that was unlucky tonight - 2 people didn't show up, tom had a disconnect after 4 laps and akmuq subsequently kissed the wall. :( Let's postpone Australia to next week then, what do you guys say? :)

Well, that was unlucky tonight - 2 people didn't show up, tom had a disconnect after 4 laps and akmuq subsequently kissed the wall. :( Let's postpone Australia to next week then, what do you guys say? :)

Agreed, just so everyone is aware it wasn't a D/C, I rage-quitted as I lost my front wing on lap 2 as did Akmuq who couldn't avoid me, after I had pitted cold tyres got the better of me and I smashed into the wall and lost my front wing and punctured both of my front tyres :ouch:.

:lol: Was a disaster tonight tbh, first you rage quit, then Ak crashed which left 3 of us, at that point I thought theres no point continuing with just 3 of us left. Definitely up for it again next week, hopefully we can get more numbers in!

Indeed but hey, it was fun while it lasted! :D And sorry again karlinho, that was probably a major misunderstanding when the qualifying has been terminated early. :)

Sorry guys
Iam a free lance chef and got a call out 5:30 GMT totally forgot to message as it was a night mare at work

Sorry once again

Sorry guys
Iam a free lance chef and got a call out 5:30 GMT totally forgot to message as it was a night mare at work

Sorry once again

But you left GT5 on. :P

But I guess, since nobody replied, it'd be better to leave it on next Thursday.:/ Sorry.

I'm game for this League. I'll try my best to make all races and I'd like to race for Red Bull if that isn't a problem.
By the way when is the first race?

Thanks. Just finished a 50% race. Sucks I got Disqualified on the last turn of the last lap on Spa...

Never ever cut it. :P

That's probably the biggest no-go in the game according to the (weird) penalty system. :/

Back