1st GTP F1 World Championship for ordinary mortals only!F1 2010-2016 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr. S
  • 539 comments
  • 42,694 views
I know right? I slightly cut it unintentionally and it goes BOOM DQed...
 
Really don't know if Iam going to be work g or not on Thursday so u better drop me from the leg sorry
 
Just wondering how I would put up against you guys.
I post a 1:23.00-1:25.00 On Melbourne.
Anyone care to show their pace so I know if I can stand a chance or not?
 
thunderjolt
Just wondering how I would put up against you guys.
I post a 1:23.00-1:25.00 On Melbourne.
Anyone care to show their pace so I know if I can stand a chance or not?

The best i ever got was a high 1.25
 
Usually around 1:22 to 1:23 - yet, it's a long race and being quick also translates in eating up your tyres. So being a tad slower per lap doesn't hurt a lot per se. :)

Got the pole in our last "race" (or rather the attempt) with 1:21.413. But yeah, it's often down to luck so don't worry. A single lap doesn't decide a race. :)
 
Usually 1:23xx ;-) play hard go pro
 
Hellz Yeah! Now I know I won't be left in the dust after a few laps. Lets just hope I don't screw up on the first corner. I call Dibs on the widest line around the 1st corner!

EDIT: Oh wait... I only realised you can't really go wide on the 1st corner.. Wow I'm an idiot..
 
Last edited:
Can i join for like a trial race? im in a f1 style series on gt5 but would like to do something on f1 2011. let me know thanks :) (prefered team:ferrari or mercedes)
 
Can i join for like a trial race? im in a f1 style series on gt5 but would like to do something on f1 2011. let me know thanks :) (prefered team:ferrari or mercedes)
How dare you cheat on our championship ;) ARE WE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU! actually i would reccomend this guy, top racer and a good fellow 👍
 
How dare you cheat on our championship ;) ARE WE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU! actually i would reccomend this guy, top racer and a good fellow 👍

haha thanks ellis 👍 call it an affair on a thursday night! :D
 
haha thanks ellis 👍 call it an affair on a thursday night! :D
Well i am sure this championship does not have as big a door knob in it as me :D
 
Mr.S you were too fast in the race we did, I was totally hammering and I couldn't touch your time :lol:
 
Seems like there is going to be a new racing happening on Thursday. Considering if I don't have to go out last minute..

Mr. S, Can you send me a Freind Request? I have no idea what yours is.
 
Last edited:
Can i join for like a trial race? im in a f1 style series on gt5 but would like to do something on f1 2011. let me know thanks :) (prefered team:ferrari or mercedes)

Added (Ferrari) - 7:30pm GMT on Thursday. :)

Mr.S you were too fast in the race we did, I was totally hammering and I couldn't touch your time :lol:

My tyres will die a lot faster than yours, tho. :D

Seems like there is going to be a new racing happening on Thursday. Considering if I don't have to go out last minute..

Mr. S, Can you send me a Freind Request? I have no idea what yours is.

I'm going to send you a request on PSN tonight, I'm at work right now. :)
 
Sure. Now, Time to play with the new DLC for GT5.
 
Could you send me a friend request as well please.

PSN: GTRacerUK
 
Could you send me a friend request as well please.

PSN: GTRacerUK

Will do.

---------------------

The next race will be held on THURSDAY at 7:30pm GMT (8:30pm UK time - 9:30pm CENTRAL EUROPEAN TIME (PARIS, MADRID, BERLIN etc.) - be there or be square! I'll send out invitations around 10-15 minutes before. :D
 
Yay!! Seems like my Thursday will be free. I'm hoping for a close race with MAYBE a Safety Car. I don't know why, I love the Safety Car feature.
 
The race starts 6am my time, and i finish work at 3am....i'll try to make it.
 
Race day! Also I still haven't got that freinds request Mr. S. :)
 
I'd like to race with you if its possible.

my psn: bazylfox
 
I'd like to race with you if its possible.

my psn: bazylfox

You need to choose what team you want to drive with and Mr. S should add you onto the list of drivers.
 
Hey, since the teams are set to equal it not really matter for me which team i will race for.

But if Mercedes GP has one free place, i would take it ! :)


Which track will you be racing on ? Is it first race ? So Australia, right ?
 
Yeah, We are going to be following the F1 Season Layout so Melbourne is the first track.
 
I'm looking forward to this.

Currently doing my 2nd season in Mercedes GP, 50% long races all assists off and sim on, with Legend AI.

I've done two online races so far - was 3rd and 5th.
 
Race day! Also I still haven't got that freinds request Mr. S. :)

Been a bit busy at work and was up all night. I'll do that right now. :)

Hey, since the teams are set to equal it not really matter for me which team i will race for.

But if Mercedes GP has one free place, i would take it ! :)


Which track will you be racing on ? Is it first race ? So Australia, right ?

Added and yes, it'll be Australia. :)
 
Been a bit busy at work and was up all night. I'll do that right now. :)

All nighter eh? Don't fall asleep during the race. Even though it would be hilarious to see you just go straight into a wall but, One can only dream. :P

EDIT: Time to put some practice laps in before the race. Then maybe some GT5.
 
Last edited:
Booo yaaaaa, forgot all about this, been playing GT5 all week, better get a few practice laps in to get used to the physics again. Hopefully we can get more in the lobby tonight :D
 
edit: just found out i cannot race, sorry for the late notice.. good luck to you all.
 
Last edited:
edit: just found out i cannot race, sorry for the late notice.. good luck to you all.

That sucks. Hope to see you in the Next Race.

Well it's around 75 Minutes till the Race. Who's Excited?
Also, Random question. Should I use my Mic?
 
Back