1st GTP F1 World Championship for ordinary mortals only!

• Thread starter Mr. S
  • 539 comments
Just wondering how I would put up against you guys.
I post a 1:23.00-1:25.00 On Melbourne.
Anyone care to show their pace so I know if I can stand a chance or not?

thunderjolt
Just wondering how I would put up against you guys.
I post a 1:23.00-1:25.00 On Melbourne.
Anyone care to show their pace so I know if I can stand a chance or not?

The best i ever got was a high 1.25

Usually around 1:22 to 1:23 - yet, it's a long race and being quick also translates in eating up your tyres. So being a tad slower per lap doesn't hurt a lot per se. :)

Got the pole in our last "race" (or rather the attempt) with 1:21.413. But yeah, it's often down to luck so don't worry. A single lap doesn't decide a race. :)

Hellz Yeah! Now I know I won't be left in the dust after a few laps. Lets just hope I don't screw up on the first corner. I call Dibs on the widest line around the 1st corner!

EDIT: Oh wait... I only realised you can't really go wide on the 1st corner.. Wow I'm an idiot..

Last edited:
Can i join for like a trial race? im in a f1 style series on gt5 but would like to do something on f1 2011. let me know thanks :) (prefered team:ferrari or mercedes)

Can i join for like a trial race? im in a f1 style series on gt5 but would like to do something on f1 2011. let me know thanks :) (prefered team:ferrari or mercedes)
How dare you cheat on our championship ;) ARE WE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU! actually i would reccomend this guy, top racer and a good fellow 👍

Seems like there is going to be a new racing happening on Thursday. Considering if I don't have to go out last minute..

Mr. S, Can you send me a Freind Request? I have no idea what yours is.

Last edited:

Added (Ferrari) - 7:30pm GMT on Thursday. :)

Mr.S you were too fast in the race we did, I was totally hammering and I couldn't touch your time :lol:

My tyres will die a lot faster than yours, tho. :D

Seems like there is going to be a new racing happening on Thursday. Considering if I don't have to go out last minute..

Mr. S, Can you send me a Freind Request? I have no idea what yours is.

I'm going to send you a request on PSN tonight, I'm at work right now. :)

Could you send me a friend request as well please.

PSN: GTRacerUK

Will do.

---------------------

The next race will be held on THURSDAY at 7:30pm GMT (8:30pm UK time - 9:30pm CENTRAL EUROPEAN TIME (PARIS, MADRID, BERLIN etc.) - be there or be square! I'll send out invitations around 10-15 minutes before. :D

Yay!! Seems like my Thursday will be free. I'm hoping for a close race with MAYBE a Safety Car. I don't know why, I love the Safety Car feature.

Hey, since the teams are set to equal it not really matter for me which team i will race for.

But if Mercedes GP has one free place, i would take it ! :)

Which track will you be racing on ? Is it first race ? So Australia, right ?

I'm looking forward to this.

Currently doing my 2nd season in Mercedes GP, 50% long races all assists off and sim on, with Legend AI.

I've done two online races so far - was 3rd and 5th.

Race day! Also I still haven't got that freinds request Mr. S. :)

Been a bit busy at work and was up all night. I'll do that right now. :)

Hey, since the teams are set to equal it not really matter for me which team i will race for.

But if Mercedes GP has one free place, i would take it ! :)

Which track will you be racing on ? Is it first race ? So Australia, right ?

Added and yes, it'll be Australia. :)

Been a bit busy at work and was up all night. I'll do that right now. :)

All nighter eh? Don't fall asleep during the race. Even though it would be hilarious to see you just go straight into a wall but, One can only dream. :P

EDIT: Time to put some practice laps in before the race. Then maybe some GT5.

Last edited:
Booo yaaaaa, forgot all about this, been playing GT5 all week, better get a few practice laps in to get used to the physics again. Hopefully we can get more in the lobby tonight :D

Back