M mishyfoote Messages 55 Messages mishyfoote Oct 5, 2011 #1 Right please can someone send me a silver chrome please. Here is the promised picture so please send the paint to PSN ID: mishyfoote THANKS
Right please can someone send me a silver chrome please. Here is the promised picture so please send the paint to PSN ID: mishyfoote THANKS
sid_chiclana Messages 2,249 Norwich Messages pako_donna Oct 5, 2011 #2 ROFLMAO I wish I could, but I'm full for trading paints today Come on guys, someone help this fellow 👍
ROFLMAO I wish I could, but I'm full for trading paints today Come on guys, someone help this fellow 👍
sid_chiclana Messages 2,249 Norwich Messages pako_donna Oct 5, 2011 #6 That worked Thanks Savage 👍 and sorry couldn't send any today... remind me tomorrow and I'll send you some more bud!
That worked Thanks Savage 👍 and sorry couldn't send any today... remind me tomorrow and I'll send you some more bud!
M mishyfoote Messages 55 Messages mishyfoote Oct 5, 2011 #7 lol apple4pown send me 10 and i really will send a pic of me in the shower lol
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Oct 5, 2011 #10 I think it is one of the funniest things I saw today. Unfortunately I have paint trades up till March 2014....
I think it is one of the funniest things I saw today. Unfortunately I have paint trades up till March 2014....
M mishyfoote Messages 55 Messages mishyfoote Oct 5, 2011 #11 not good lol. Anyone at all able to send one????
savage388 Messages 1,701 Johnstown PA Messages SAVAGE_388_ Oct 5, 2011 #12 mishyfoote anybody sent any yet? Click to expand... I'll send them as soon as I get to my ps3. Thatll be shortly.
mishyfoote anybody sent any yet? Click to expand... I'll send them as soon as I get to my ps3. Thatll be shortly.