Any
Phototravel:
yes
Poll Size:
All
Further explanation of the theme
:
in the words of Moglet:
" Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to make the Prius look good. I thought you all deserved a challenge :lol: "
rules4sj.jpg

• Winner will pick the theme for the following week.
  • Post your final entry in red letters. Such as “Final Entry”
  • A preview image may be used, but it may be no bigger than 300*400 pixels by either photo orientation.
  • You may change your Final Entry once. If if you do so, please put your new entry in your original post. you can link back to it also.
  • Do not use an entry from a previous competition.
  • The winner of the previous week may not enter during his/her own theme week. (i.e. If you win week 107, you may not enter in 109)

Allowed Photoshop tools list:

• Lasso
  • Crop
  • Clone Stamp
  • Smudge-blur-sharpen Tools
  • dodge-burn-sponge Tools
  • gradient

Allowed Photoshop adjustments:

• Levels
  • Curves
  • Color Balance
  • Brightness/Contrast
  • Black&White
  • Hue/Saturation (you may adjust however you wish)
  • Desaturate
  • Photo Filters
  • Shadow/Highlight
  • Exposure

Allowed Photoshop Filters:

• Blur
  • distort>diffuse glow
  • Noise
  • Render>Lighting Effects
  • Sharpen
  • Other> High Pass

[Note:No plug-ins for any of the above adjustments or filters are to be used] What you may not do to a photo.

• You may not alter the geometry of the car. This includes adding body kits, stickers, etc.
  • You may not add/remove anything from the car (spoilers, carbon fiber, intercoolers...not even if you use allowed tools/effects) RIMS ARE THE EXCEPTION FOR ADDITIONS.
  • Nothing from outside GT4 may be added to your photo.

What you may do a photo:

• You may migrate wheels from phototravel to in-game photomode
  • scale (or enlarge) rims
  • remove license plates

deadlinebanner6ch.jpg

Monday June 29th.

Last edited:
Should have called it the impossible challenge.... :D

you can never make a prius look good

Jeff Dunham said...: I don't own a silver prius, or a black one. its bright blue. But not that kind of a blue one, but more of a Bluue one (in gay voice)

I have an all-black one (body, wing and wheels are all black), I'll see what I can come up with. (Did I mention my Prius does 150 mph?)

Jeff Dunham said...: I don't own a silver prius, or a black one. its bright blue. But not that kind of a blue one, but more of a Bluue one (in gay voice)
That was with peanut right?
I love when Bubba J says "Drinkin' beeeeer and watching Naaasscarrr!"

(Did I mention my Prius does 150 mph?)
uhm, it's a Prius! It's sacrilegious to make it go that fast! :lol:

Should have called it the impossible challenge.... :D

you can never make a prius look good

they're like bulldogs. the uglier the better!

i'd enter but no more gt4..

Lol, go easy with the Prius, it's the one car of the 2000's this far that's guaranteed to became a classic (is already?).

Actually we had a Prius week once before, I believe I have some shots left.

Lol, go easy with the Prius, it's the one car of the 2000's this far that's guaranteed to became a classic (is already?).

For all the wrong reasons though. It's nowhere near as green as people make it out to be, it puts out very little pollution when being driven, but lots when being made and also puts out a lot of smug. The only reason it's become so well known is because celebrities buy them to make people think they care.

If they really cared they would buy a small 2nd hand diesel.

The thing with the Prius is that people keep bashing it for being not green to produce. What I'm annoyed with with most of these people is that they forget that Toyota is at least trying to implement new ways for people to produce less emissions while driving. The Prius is no long-term solution, but it is a car that can be viewed upon as a guide to a solution. At least Toyota puts money into technology that produces less emissions, unlike American manufacturers that continue to bring new cars to the market that are fitted with 5.0L V8 engines, and that do not sell.

I beg to differ! :sly:

I have already got an idea, something old school Bram Turismo-ish. The thing is with this theme is that it's a great one because we are centering around a car that we otherwise would never use. I love themes that implement cars that are otherwise rarely seen around GTP :)

Final Entry

@ The Grand Canyon (just give it a push)
Best I could do with that "Car"...

I believe that ricing out Priuses by painting them pink or purple or whatever that colour is; having them black with black wings and weird rims, isn't going to increase the "good looks" points. I would suggest going for a more normal look, guys. Just my opinion.

Thanks guys 👍

Personally I feel very frustrated over it. The fact that I've seem to lose my 440 Charger tricks make me feel absolutely jealous and gutted whenever I take a look at his 350Z shot at this spot :indiff: I've been fiddling around with the levels, removing and making new layers a dozen times, but the tones and colours are still way off. In fact, I think this is the worst image I've produced in months :ill:

Having trouble making up your mind, Swiss? You've changed your avatar three times in the last five minutes.

Here's my entry...I'll probably change it later.

FINALE ENTREE
The elephant jumping on the trampoline was too big! I really couldn't make up my mind. I was bored last night.

FINAL ENTRY

Makes me wanna "Go (Not So) Green" 👍 It's a little rougher around the edged than a usual Brammy shot. But nonetheless, quite nice.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Bram Turismo :) It's a very good shot in my opinion and you should be happy with it, too 👍

Good, but the purple sticks out a little. Better than alot of the jobs other people have done 👍

Thanks, kinda went for unique and bright, if the color blinds you, you won't have to look at that car anymore, lol. (should have toned down some of the pinks that are jumping out on the hood) The shadow on the front-end bugs me too.

I believe that ricing out Priuses by painting them pink or purple or whatever that colour is; having them black with black wings and weird rims, isn't going to increase the "good looks" points. I would suggest going for a more normal look, guys. Just my opinion.

I believe that my Push the Purple Prius pic, is far better than the -nothing, you came up with. Enter a pic yourself before you try to tear down someone who actually entered. Do you have any suggestions?? Other than normal, what else would you suggest?? Or are you just sniping??

Thanks guys 👍

Personally I feel very frustrated over it. The fact that I've seem to lose my 440 Charger tricks make me feel absolutely jealous and gutted whenever I take a look at his 350Z shot at this spot :indiff: I've been fiddling around with the levels, removing and making new layers a dozen times, but the tones and colours are still way off. In fact, I think this is the worst image I've produced in months :ill:

Myself, I had nothing but idea blocks with the prius, I even went jumping the corkscrew to try and come up with something. What an unremarkable car... Still your worst is better than most people's best!!

FINAL ENTRY:nervous:
Very nice look!

Back