2.0 Competition -Week 108- closed

Final Entry

priusu.jpg

:indiff:I don't know how to link it to the image. And its too big to for an attachment. You click on the link in my sig and I'll post a larger version in my thread.

Last edited:
Final Entry

:indiff:I don't know how to link it to the image. And its too big to for an attachment. You click on the link in my sig and I'll post a larger version in my thread.

Here are the instructions: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2778410&postcount=95

Or, more simpler, when posting the entry just highlight the whole YOUR IMAGE [/ IMG] code, press the URL button and add to the box, the URL of the full size image. Trust me; it helps in the poll, because people normally vote comparing the full size image. 👍

Some brilliant shots in here, I love the highly saturated look of Bram's and the pure and clean look of Mykolas' really suits the car well. 👍

Hella MONEY 👍

damn TW. show off. That is :drool:
The windshield (as the Americans call it :lol:) looks really really nice redrawn. Well done.

On a side note VR6GTI72, when I lived in Cali I said hella alllll the time. Now that I moved to Oregon, hella disappeared. :(

C’mon, the car isn’t that ugly…plus it has some of the best rendered and most realistic lights (both front and rear).

Back