2.0 Competition -Week 108- closed

C’mon, the car isn’t that ugly…plus it has some of the best rendered and most realistic lights (both front and rear).
I don't think it's ugly. It's just that this theme somehow turned into turning it a hot sports car which was obviously something it was not made for. I would have used a different photo of it if I had one, but that was the only one that was left.

Final Entry

Edit: Atlop, I wasn’t referring to your picture, but the overall comments of the car itself. Of course, the car is not the prettiest looking car, nor the ugliest looking car. I find the car pretty slim, slimier than allot of economic/family cars.

Last edited:
Can you leave this open until tommorow, please? I want to get a new entry, but it's late here and I'm tired. Pleeeazzzeee, Swiss?

Can you leave this open until tommorow, please? I want to get a new entry, but it's late here and I'm tired. Pleeeazzzeee, Swiss?
you will have even longer. I am gonna close Wednesday. No time tonight.

btw, Nice to see Nuno back! and thanks grumpyone!

Needs to be a little bit brighter for my tastes, but a nice capture nonetheless. Love the refelctions from the hood too. 👍

Swiss, can you keep this open for a few hours, i got a pic, but i stil need to resize it, and i don't have a photoshop here yet(dad's pc).

FINAL ENTRY

Last edited:
Back