2.02 Update Started

haha wat a noob hey lol...

just update the game geez

He is asking about the extra car you get for buying multiple DLC content on one account, FT-86 II Concept '11. That is different car than Toyota 86 '12 you get as a gift car.

You should reconsider calling someone a noob before you are actually aware about what he's talking about. 👎

The new chase cam sucks hahahahahaha. It makes me feel sick within seconds and I NEVER feel sick playing any game ever.

It just rocks from side to side. Drifting in it is just horrible.

IM just glad Im not a chase cam user.

Serioysly PD how hard is it to make a proper chase cam

This is all they have to do.

The new chase cam sucks hahahahahaha. It makes me feel sick within seconds and I NEVER feel sick playing any game ever.

It just rocks from side to side. Drifting in it is just horrible.

IM just glad Im not a chase cam user.

Serioysly PD how hard is it to make a proper chase cam

This is all they have to do.

Not a fan of the new Chase Cam at all. That's my main view too so that sucks. Other then that, love the update. I like that they gave us Gift Tickets for seaonals we already golded although they did take a lot of them away too.

I used chase cam for about an hour yesterday, at first it made me feel a tiny bit of motion sickness, which is hard for me considering i ride motorcycles and used to be in the navy on the open ocean....Seemed to get used to it after a while though and just started focusing farther down screen. Nice feature but maybe it can be made a little more subtle.

Overall, great update though.

Back