2.02 Update Started

  • Thread starter Thread starter diegorborges
  • 794 comments
  • 64,243 views
haha wat a noob hey lol...

just update the game geez

He is asking about the extra car you get for buying multiple DLC content on one account, FT-86 II Concept '11. That is different car than Toyota 86 '12 you get as a gift car.

You should reconsider calling someone a noob before you are actually aware about what he's talking about. 👎
 
I guess he'll have to wait till tomorrow.
 
jebote, odmarati se magarac

crvena zvezda
 
Yesterday, 10:32 PM
BWX
I hope we get the high speed wind noise back that was in GT5p.
Ha!! I called it.
 
Not like Sheen...
 
The new chase cam sucks hahahahahaha. It makes me feel sick within seconds and I NEVER feel sick playing any game ever.

It just rocks from side to side. Drifting in it is just horrible.

IM just glad Im not a chase cam user.


Serioysly PD how hard is it to make a proper chase cam

This is all they have to do.

 
it does really sucks unfortunally , it seems that were bouncing soo i cant drive like before :(
 
Great update. 👍 New chase cam is better than the one stuck to the car.
 
The sound of the RM Corvette is still the same :\

The ZR1 RM sounds somewhat close to a C6R...but the Z06 RM, that's a different story.
 
The new chase cam sucks hahahahahaha. It makes me feel sick within seconds and I NEVER feel sick playing any game ever.

It just rocks from side to side. Drifting in it is just horrible.

IM just glad Im not a chase cam user.


Serioysly PD how hard is it to make a proper chase cam

This is all they have to do.



Not a fan of the new Chase Cam at all. That's my main view too so that sucks. Other then that, love the update. I like that they gave us Gift Tickets for seaonals we already golded although they did take a lot of them away too.

I used chase cam for about an hour yesterday, at first it made me feel a tiny bit of motion sickness, which is hard for me considering i ride motorcycles and used to be in the navy on the open ocean....Seemed to get used to it after a while though and just started focusing farther down screen. Nice feature but maybe it can be made a little more subtle.

Overall, great update though.
 
Back