2 guys looking for a league

• Thread starter TMA5047
  • 7 comments
Bahrain
Bahrain
Hey guys,

My cousin and I are looking for a league to race in regularly. We can't race with each other against others in a proper environment in the Daily Races, and want to thus find a league. We're not kids, he's 33 and I'm 25, so we're not going to be toxic, and we race fair.

Personally, I'd be really interested in Super Formula leagues, but any other league really would be cool.

Hey guys,

My cousin and I are looking for a league to race in regularly. We can't race with each other against others in a proper environment in the Daily Races, and want to thus find a league. We're not kids, he's 33 and I'm 25, so we're not going to be toxic, and we race fair.

Personally, I'd be really interested in Super Formula leagues, but any other league really would be cool.
See the links in my signature.

Also see these links:
◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing

V8 Thunder | GT4 Racing - Pre-Season Event Sunday @ 11am PST | Come check us out!

GTSport Racing League, Club and Series Directory

Hope something interests you.:cheers:

Last edited:
GTSport Racing League, Club and Series Directory

Every time I see one of these threads it's not from North America. :(

Hey, I'd be down to race in NA, my cousin lives in Canada, so it would be okay for him. Thing is, I live in the Middle East, so my ping will be a bit, sub-optimal, shall we say. But if you guys are okay with having a 1-2 bar connection dude on the grid, I don't mind at all! :D

I play late EU/usual NA times anyway.

Here is a link to the World Touring Car Cup. We'd be happy to have a couple extra drivers on grid.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ar-cup-entries-available-rd-3-may-8th.393418/

Thanks for the reply man, I'll be sure to check it out!

Hey, thanks for the reply. I'll run through them and let's see what we both end up choosing lol :D

Cool man stay up all night! Check out the links in my signature here. We're finishing up a season but starting two new series very soon. Click on the GT4 link and sign up!

Back