2 PS3's and 1 PSN Account

• Thread starter glw
  • 7 comments

glw

United States
AZ
glw
I have 2 PS3's; one in the family room and one in my office. I'd like to play GT Academy on both PS3's using the same PSN account.

Can I just play it on both or do I need to copy the GTA gamesave from PS3 to PS3?

glw
I have 2 PS3's; one in the family room and one in my office. I'd like to play GT Academy on both PS3's using the same PSN account.

Can I just play it on both or do I need to copy the GTA gamesave from PS3 to PS3?

I would think it's as simple as downloading it to both PS3's.

I would think it's as simple as downloading it to both PS3's.

Thats what I thought, but the office PS3 doesn't show that I finished the first two events. I'm guessing that is because I finished them on the family room PS3.

Will there be any ill effects of doing them again on the office PS3?

Have u logged on with the same account to both PS's? If u did that and u installes GTP on both, there shouldnt be any problems

it's simple...your Ps3 has a save of your GT academy and that's where it keeps your gold medals...not online as many of you would think..so it is hooked to your ps3 and not to your account...if you don't copy your save and put it on your office PS3 you will not see your gold medals and you will have to do it all over....
Your times are kept online and your best time will stay up as long as you don't drive faster..
i recommend to make a save of your progress on gt academy on a usb stick..

Have u logged on with the same account to both PS's? If u did that and u installes GTP on both, there shouldnt be any problems

I did and there was. The second PS3 login did not show me as having completed the first 2 rounds.

it's simple...your Ps3 has a save of your GT academy and that's where it keeps your gold medals...not online as many of you would think..so it is hooked to your ps3 and not to your account...if you don't copy your save and put it on your office PS3 you will not see your gold medals and you will have to do it all over....
Your times are kept online and your best time will stay up as long as you don't drive faster..
i recommend to make a save of your progress on gt academy on a usb stick..

So, the times are kept online but the fact that you finished the round is stored locally on the PS3... Sounds like good programming to me :crazy:

You need to copy the gamesave. If you have PS+, it's very easy as it uploads to a server or "cloud" which then is easy to download on the other PS3. Also it's a backup if your PS3 were to malfunction.

Back