2-Wheel Drive Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Circuito de la Sierra

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 278 comments
Please let me have your set up for the Superbird. I bought one just for the paint chip.

Did a couple more laps tonight, got down to 9:40.2. I was up 4 seconds on my ghost around 6 minutes into the next lap and crashed it away. A 9:30 or better is possible. I can't get into 10 minute laps, more power to those of you who can.

This is something I came up with months ago so I can't remember what Final Drive # I started the transmission with.

Plymouth Superbird
185/90
4.75/3.25
4/2
3/3
6/7
0/0
0.0/0.0
BB 7/4
99/2.200
11/9/13
97% 412hp/ 1301kg
No oil change, All weight reductions

Big shout-out to Mr. SW__10 for once again providing an excellent tune :cheers: :bowdown: :cheers: :bowdown:

I already "nicked" your tune from earlier event and made my initial target witch was lap under 9 min. Although I almost gave up after couple of days and this track was about to make me crazy, it was too wide and weird and that GSX didn't make it any more enjoyable :banghead: :banghead: but after I got in grips with your tune provided for this event I almost started to enjoy myself out on the track, of course it helped a lot to learn the track but especially today I got up to really good speed and I enjoyed both, the track and the damn Suzuki :lol: :lol:

I'm honestly more than please that I made lap under 8.54, can't remember exact time but it was much much better than I initially even thought I would go for, thanks mate :cheers:

Oh yeah, I really want to congratulate you on your time SW__10 hot lapping in such a circuit is insanely demanding, three thumps up 👍 👍 👍

ODB
Big shout-out to Mr. SW__10 for once again providing an excellent tune :cheers: :bowdown: :cheers: :bowdown:

I already "nicked" your tune from earlier event and made my initial target witch was lap under 9 min. Although I almost gave up after couple of days and this track was about to make me crazy, it was too wide and weird and that GSX didn't make it any more enjoyable :banghead: :banghead: but after I got in grips with your tune provided for this event I almost started to enjoy myself out on the track, of course it helped a lot to learn the track but especially today I got up to really good speed and I enjoyed both, the track and the damn Suzuki :lol: :lol:

I'm honestly more than please that I made lap under 8.54, can't remember exact time but it was much much better than I initially even thought I would go for, thanks mate :cheers:

Oh yeah, I really want to congratulate you on your time SW__10 hot lapping in such a circuit is insanely demanding, three thumps up 👍 👍 👍

Thanks! I'm happy you liked the tune 👍.

Congrats on your time :cheers:.

I enjoyed this TT, but I'm glad it's over. I agree, very demanding :crazy:....:lol:

:cheers:

Incredible time @SW__10 :bowdown: (and thanks again for sharing your great tunes in both TT's)

I finally reached my goal by going under the 9:15.xxx with a 9:13.772 (with DS3) with just a few hours to go.
This, for me, did result in the GSX/R being the car with the most milage in the game beating the 2J.
Sadly, I guess tomorrow we can yet again start lapping the 2J....:ouch:. The PP system should really be revised by PD, which will probably never happen in GT6.

Last edited:
Bugga, these Seasonals usually finish about 12:30pm here NT time and I planned to have a last bash now (had some girlfriend stuff earlier) but it's closed, a couple of hours earlier.
Finished with 9:21 at around pos 1,600, one of my worst for ages. Just wish it hadn't been so long. Maybe a future seasonal could have it in stages of 2 or 3 minutes. Never did get to learn the last stage very well as I only completed about 5 laps in the 2 weeks.
Still, overall I liked the track.

Bugga, these Seasonals usually finish about 12:30pm here NT time and I planned to have a last bash now (had some girlfriend stuff earlier) but it's closed, a couple of hours earlier..
Hopefully this means we get the new TT earlier. I didnt really get a chance to get my teeth into La Sierra, spent the last few days rebuilding my kart engine that excreted a conrod last weekend! But I'm off work early, and I'm waiting for the new TT. Much respect to all you guys lapping under 9:30.

Ended up in the top 1000 positions running a 9:15-something. My brother and I went back and forth for quite a while.
e/ *friggin' brother ended up beating me by a few tenths. He was down in the 9:14s...
Awesome seasonal. I hope sierra comes back to the seasonal races soon.

Looked to see where I finished and I'm 327th.
This is my best ever and really pleased. Thanks to all those who didn't try to better my time.

I must be in the running for the masochist award with the Oullim Spirra. The tune wasn't too bad actually, but didn't like sudden movements; which wasn't great as I had only run the track a few times. Best was 10:24 (which is my official time).

I tried with a 97 Civic - same kind of time as the Spirra, Z8 (10:10) and a squirrely FD RX-7 - annoyingly close 10:05.

I'm getting familiar with sections of the course now, but still not sure on quite long runs - good fun but frustrating.

Back