20 million credits for free!

All PD has done to me now is make me preorder gt7. But rent it b4 I go & make my purchase. Because if it's about same I will not be buying it.....

[quote="SuperShouden, post: 9093475, member: 12729. ]What misinformation? I didn't even mention the stockyard. Don't give people misinformation about me spreading misinformation.[/quote]
Sorry but I really did laugh out loud to this post

I believe that sooner or later that PD will work out a patch for this glitch and those of us who used the glitch may lose what we have gained from the glitch because the new patch will recognize cars we bought under the 1.00 version and eliminate them and any credits we have in our "banks". Hopefully I am wrong and all will be okay, but one can never know....

If it wasn't for 'The Glitch', GT6 would be very boring and annoying for me right now.

I, for one, am actually enjoying most of the A-Spec races in GT6. It doesn't feel like grinding - progressing though the game and getting all the stars. Although if you are trying to buy some expensive car, and repeatedly doing "Like The Wind" to get credits then yes, the game will become boring.

I will admit the payouts are too low though, especially to purchase some of the expensive touring cars, and Le Mans cars. While there is a lot of fun to be had with the inexpensive cars, a lot of cars won't be attainable because of the game economy which is certainly annoying.

GT6 career mode should be more career like. Starting in karts, winning races, getting team offers, picking the best of the worst, winning more races, gaining bigger sponsors, winning more races, being scouted by bigger and better teams, winning more races, and it goes on.

With each gain and promotion, race and championship rewards increase. At the end of each game year, you receive a salary. The amount depends on your performance during the year (which will include sponsors paying you a bonus for the exposure for leading races etc) and, how rich the team you're with is.

Much more interesting and rewarding. My hopes were high when I heard Sennas career was to be featured, I expected a similar progression to our journey.

I believe that sooner or later that PD will work out a patch for this glitch and those of us who used the glitch may lose what we have gained from the glitch because the new patch will recognize cars we bought under the 1.00 version and eliminate them and any credits we have in our "banks". Hopefully I am wrong and all will be okay, but one can never know....

Wont happen.

Not everyone plays the game online, what happens to those people playing 1.00 offline legitimately decides to connect to the internet?

Thats what I don't like though. It seems unfair that somebody can have all the cars when racing me online when I have to purchase them all over periods of time. It seems like an unfair advantage to me.

So would you also consider it an "unfair advantage" if instead of using the glitch I simply paid $100+ to Sony for 20M credits on day one, bought a super fast car, and raced against you?

Bottom line: this doesn't affect you if you choose not to use it. Your opinion doesn't really matter. We don't care, and neither should you.

Last edited:

The problem with this is there is no way they would be able to find out if a car was bought using the credits from the glitch or where we got our credits from.

GT6 career mode should be more career like. Starting in karts, winning races, getting team offers, picking the best of the worst, winning more races, gaining bigger sponsors, winning more races, being scouted by bigger and better teams, winning more races, and it goes on.

With each gain and promotion, race and championship rewards increase. At the end of each game year, you receive a salary. The amount depends on your performance during the year (which will include sponsors paying you a bonus for the exposure for leading races etc) and, how rich the team you're with is.

Much more interesting and rewarding. My hopes were high when I heard Sennas career was to be featured, I expected a similar progression to our journey.

EXACTLY!

Wont happen.

Not everyone plays the game online, what happens to those people playing 1.00 offline legitimately decides to connect to the internet?

Just not gonna happen. That culture is very, very conservative for one. The other, can you imagine the negative publicity? As Lucy would say: They'd have to 'splain why they did it. They didn't just spend big money to throw a release bash to have very negative press published.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to be able to exchange my GT6 credits back to real money a la Bitcoin. Until that happens though, GT6 credits are nothing more than a number stored in your save file. They have NO value in the real world.

Wow! Dude, you nailed it. Dang this would be a cool game! Now it makes me all disappointed in GT6, because this wouldn't have been very hard to do.

This resembles the Grid series. I enjoyed Grid.

Unless there is a way to fix it soon then they should just make everything in the game free and move on. What sucks for them is the revenue they were counting on for selling credits for real cash. That option for them is gone. Could mean less or no download content at all since it does cost a lot of money to do. How long till the cars are all hacked again? I don't know. Game is kinda ruined for me. The fun was racing and building up credits for the next car. Will still race on GT6. Not using the glitch here. Kind of like cheating and that's something I do not do. Will see what happens.

So would you also consider it an "unfair advantage" if instead of using the glitch I simply paid $100+ to Sony for 20M credits on day one, bought a super fast car, and raced against you?

Bottom line: this doesn't affect you if you choose not to use it. Your opinion doesn't really matter. We don't care, and neither should you.

i think the point is people taking "unfair advantage" of a glitch rather than legitimately paying for the Privilage to get extra stuff. yeh pay for it but dont use a glitch to cheat. cheaters and hackers (generally) can 🤬.

and of course it does affect those that dont use it, i choose not to buy credit and not to 'steal' through glitching, i will accept that some will buy credit, thats fine, but peeps that glitch-steal just to get an advantage in-game i have no time for, if they glitch just to get heaps of cars, good luck to em. just dont start crying to everybody that Sony has kicked you out for cheating or simply causes your "stuff" to disappear because they try to fix an error in the code.

i Choose not to Cheat.
play within the spirit of the game, its OK to do so

ps interpol: please dont lump myself and anyone else into your basket with the "we" thing, and have some respect for others opinions.

Is there any other way to grind credits without cheating? I've read that there is a race that gives you 40 grand in 4 min, which one is that?

Comparing cheating to make gains in real life and using an exploit coded into a game has no relevance at all.
We all played GT5 for years collecting all the cars, paints, horns, museum cards, tickets, racing gear (etc etc) and it was fun. Rewards were frequent, didn't take too long to get and (most importantly) rewarding. Going from 5 to 6 (6 being a much more incomplete game IMO) and seeing the rewards system is a real kick to the gut. Especially after giving them £60 of my hard earned cash (and the 120 they got for GT5 SE).

The attitude being taken isn't what you think it is. If a company wishes to penalise its most loyal customers, a backlash is inevitable.
$150 for Cr. 21,000,000 is wrong as is grinding 488 races with an approximate payout of Cr. 43,000 (the best $$$ to time ratio i've seen so far).
If it wasn't for 'The Glitch', GT6 would be very boring and annoying for me right now.

PD could stop it but, it's too late to do anything about the purchases we've all made. No point locking the gate after the horse has bolted either. I doubt that PD wanted the 'micro-transactions' to be part of the game, Sony is far more likely to be the perpetrator of this.

I suggest you read more of the thread, check your priorities and stop trying to be the Devil's advocate.

Which is that Cr. 43,000 race?

Why, do we have to grind again for cars that we had in GT4/GT5? At this rate it will be like Forza's(Forever Motorsports) grinding money issue, "Where Dreams are not Driven with out Tokens." We will have Grind Turismo 7.

i think the point is people taking "unfair advantage" of a glitch rather than legitimately paying for the Privilage to get extra stuff. yeh pay for it but dont use a glitch to cheat. cheaters and hackers (generally) can sux my salties.

and of course it does affect those that dont use it, i choose not to buy credit and not to 'steal' through glitching, i will accept that some will buy credit, thats fine, but peeps that glitch-steal just to get an advantage in-game i have no time for, if they glitch just to get heaps of cars, good luck to em. just dont start crying to everybody that Sony has kicked you out for cheating or simply causes your "stuff" to disappear because they try to fix an error in the code.

i Choose not to Cheat.
play within the spirit of the game, its OK to do so

ps interpol: please dont lump myself and anyone else into your basket with the "we" thing, and have some respect for others opinions.
LOL, I wouldn't give PD or any other company a dime for "virtual credits". And for anyone that does I have a bridge I would like to sell them.

The glitch doesn't affect those that don't use the glitch. What the glitch does is make the game tolerable since PD insists that we play the game their way instead of our own way. Having Seasonals, an Arcade mode that doesn't pay, low payouts and an uncustomizable AI is proof that they force us into the same old GT5.

The glitch shouldn't affect you as you can start your own lobby with regulations you can set. Nobody forces you to take your honda fit into a room full of LMPs. That is your choice. This glitch is also not cheating. If anyone is cheating it is PD by charging $50 for 7 million credits. If you or anyone think that is fair then I'm not going to waste my time arguing my point with that person.

Fans like you is what holds this game back. You also don't do PD any favors financially as you want the game to stay stagnant instead of changing to bring in more users. A sure fire way to get more people playing is to give them quick access to the 1200 car that they already payed $60 for. That is right, they already payed for those cars.

I was trying to respond to
Is there any other way to grind credits without cheating? I've read that there is a race that gives you 40 grand in 4 min, which one is that?

Why, do we have to grind again for cars that we had in GT4/GT5? At this rate it will be like Forza's(Forever Motorsports) grinding money issue, "Where Dreams are not Driven with out Tokens." We will have Grind Turismo 7.

Back