20 million credits for free!

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Tobiascyclist, Dec 11, 2013.

1. sgllocal

sgllocal

im glad it dont work. i didnt glitch cos would of ruined my experience on gt6. all those that did glitch nearly all cars etc. i bet they are soon bored of the game within a month or so.

Sonygamer455 likes this.
  2. oqvist

oqvist

Why should they get boored? They have more cars to play around with so less chance of being bored :)

3. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

No I am not bored.

4. Gedi69

Gedi69 Premium

im not board, means i can get all my cars for all my online racing and start testing & racing :tup:

5. Goruk

Goruk

I´ve done almost all the races in A-spec with a different stock car, I can go online every night with a different car for more than a year, and I have more than 48M to buy cheap cars, tune, de-tune re-tune, paint and repaint, tell me how can I get bored?:confused::confused:

I would get bored if I had to grind the same race over and over again so I could afford some nice cars.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  6. Master Weasel

Master Weasel Premium

Stop jumping to conclusions.

7. Louie_Schumii

Louie_Schumii

Yeah I skimmed the T&C's when I updated to 1.02 and don't think I read anything that suggests that you'll get into any sort of trouble for doing the glitch. It's just a case of tight-a***d; egotistical gamers not liking it when other people get a percieved advantage and ended up using poorly written and barely referenced internet word-of-mouth to scare some of the population from carrying on with these so called glitches.

It was the same story with Grand Theft Auto V when people discovered the bike/car resell glitch. The thing went viral; a bunch of hoaxes about people getting banned went around and in the end of it all nothing happened beyond the glitch being patched.

No reputable company with a half decent public relations department would decide to ban or take any sort of legal action against it's customers who PAID for their product in the first place; ESPECIALLY when a massive proportion of these customers had enough common sense to take advantage of a fault with the product until it was fixed.

leroy3rd and IMPORTEKNIKAICR like this.
  8. VBR

VBR Premium

Does anyone know if the 6 million credit "piggy bank" cars can still be sold after the 1.03 update?

9. gambleboyen

gambleboyen

Tank car?

10. pudgiecat

pudgiecat

It worked for me last night when I tried it .....

VBR likes this.
  11. hognhominy

hognhominy

Yes, I can confirm this, only 199 GT40 Race Car '69's left :(

Mercury1 and Louie_Schumii like this.
  12. Mini Stiggy

Mini Stiggy Premium

:lol:
    Wow, that's just sad thinking. Open up you brain abit. Online racing.

13. LaughingJack

LaughingJack

not everybody bought the game for the online component, i certainly didnt, ive only ever bought GT for the single player element.
    i have tried online in gt6 and was sorely disappointed, lots of wasted time and not much racing.

... and hows that rubberbanding coming along? :D

zotobom, Akwaaba, sorg and 2 others like this.
  14. oqvist

oqvist

Is there no new glitch for the 1.03 :(.

15. RedBaron

RedBaron

This.

16. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

What like a money glitch.

17. Mini Stiggy

Mini Stiggy Premium

That's why you gotta join a league, or race with people you know you like.
    It's soooooooo much more fun and enjoyable than racing mindless AI;)

VBR likes this.
  18. gambleboyen

gambleboyen

I've got a new method for free money, after I got a wheel, my wife has become my b-spec Bob(bie) :D

She's a lot more fun than a rubber band.

19. raytard

raytard

The glitch isn't such a big deal now that there are ways to make $1Million+ per hour.

IMO, the fun in this game isn't saving up money to buy cars, nor is it re-doing the same race 20 times just to earn that money. The fun is in driving dozens of unique cars, tweaking them to your liking, and RACING. I get to do a whole lot more of that now, especially considering I only get to play a few hours per week. I was playing GT5, with my money maxed out, everything completed, and more cars than I could ever need, for years, and will do the same with GT6.

20. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

I am over the moon that I did the money glitch because I do not have to do any grinding anymore :) and now the prize money is not that good now. I just sit back setup a lot of cars and do some testing and practice and then do some online Time Trial with friends and this is the good life with no stress no grinding for days to get that car you want. And to all the members that did the money glitch :cheers:.

21. SZRT Ice

SZRT Ice

Any hope for those who didn't do it? Like any other ways to get money without spending wasted hours of my life racing mindless AI so I can quickly get to racing the cars I enjoy with my friends? I sometimes work 15 hours a day and spending hours on this mundane career mode is not such a great option option. And no... Paying real money for in game money is a joke...

22. LaughingJack

LaughingJack

did you Not read the last two lines of my post??
    i was not exagerating. not sure what it is like in yankland, but in aus it is a major fail.

dont get me wrong, i would have loved it to actually be a good thing and race against my mate (the only other person i know has the game), but alas it is not even a pale imitation of the PvP experience i was led to believe it would be.

23. Mercury1

Mercury1 Premium

@Ittybitty Stigy I apologize for my fellow countryman. He is probably a youngster whose parents have not taught him appropriate manners. We are not all hicks down here prone to making derogatory racist comments. :)

Ittybitty Stigy likes this.
  24. MOTORTRENDmitch

MOTORTRENDmitch

I'm glad I bought most of the cars I wanted back before it was patched. Sucked having to grind through A-Spec to buy things..

I didn't buy GT6 to race AI, I bought it to race online. So having all the cars I wanted, was amazing..

Thanks to who ever found this :p

NABeast likes this.
  25. Mini Stiggy

Mini Stiggy Premium

:lol:
    Don't worry, I know your not:)

26. LaughingJack

LaughingJack

@ittybitty: im sorry mate, i was just peeved at the plethora of comments by peeps NOT reading posts properly before commenting. i shouldnt have snapped at you, no malice was ever intended of course. :cheers:

@Murcury1: :lol: mate, i am 43, well educated, Not a Hick (which is an american derogatory form) and nor am i racist. i simply used an off-the-cuff nickname commonly used in australia since WW2. fair enough i slipped-up, but please do not make socially derogatory assumptions about individuals that you know nothing about, based purely upon the words and syntax they use in this forum.

after all there is no inflection in the things we all type here, so moods and candor can be easily misread. :tup:

27. VBR

VBR Premium

28. Ferrari458Italia

Ferrari458Italia Premium

I'm still chillin on about 34mill in the bank and about 20 Ferrari 250 GTO's in my Stockyard waiting to get sold @ 6mill a pop.... sucks being rich idk what to do with that much money :(
    first world probz

29. hasslemoff

hasslemoff Premium

Have you checked you still get 6 million for the 250 GTO'S, I have a few Jags and went to sell one the other day and noticed the price had dropped by a lot. (cannot remember the price now).

30. Ferrari458Italia

Ferrari458Italia Premium

no i haven't. I haven't sold a car since probably January since I haven't really needed the money.
    but it used to be 30% of the value of the car, did they reduce it?!?!? either way I have everything I want in GT6 so i dont even need money anymore aside from tuning and modying cars

hasslemoff likes this.