• Viper_gts_2005_4.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Viper_gts_2005_5.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Viper_gts_2005_7.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Viper_gts_2005_6.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 13
I'm so in love with this car. I was first frustrated that the SRT/10 was only a convertible. Now my prayers have been answered. I love this car! :drool:👍

*I can't wait a GTS/R model 👍

Wow, kinda embarasing I didn't know about this a long time ago but WTF?! who fed it miget pills?! :odd: What happen to the Concept? I guess it could grow on me like the srt/10. 👍

I like it more than the SRT-10...but yeah I miss the length of the Viper..That's why I liked it so much....A car so damn long you needed..what? 8,000 dollars for the replacement hood?

Actually, now after staring at it for a good 25 minutes...It looks like it uses the same greenhouse as the old GTS.

Viper_Maniac
Whoa thats awesome. Prolly too late for it to make it into GT4. :(
ow do you know, KY has said he'll be adding cars right up to the last minuet, and they don't take that long to put into the game.

VipFREAK
Eh... how do you add cars up til the "last moment"? Don't they have to make enough copies in advance to have to sell?
The last moment, as in the last moment possible which hasn't come yet, it takes a few days to add a car in GT4 unlike the 2 weeks for GT3 so they can still add cars late on. Anyway, this isn't a GT4 thread it's about the car, personally I like it, but I don't think it's anything special as far as looks go.

I like it a lot, but overall I prefer the first generation GTS a little better. I infinitely prefer the new convertible over the old R/T-10, though.

It is alrite. But lie some said, it looks too short.
Also the hood air-ram looks too small to be functionable. I dunno, perhaps I've been looking at too many Imprezas.

Well the car does look quite small in those pics, but I've been beside many SRT/10's and they'are quite big and Its pretty obvious that they'll use the same chassis as that. So maybe its just the pictures that make it seem odd. :)

Whoa, I just noticed it'll be the first Viper coupe with sidepipes 👍

Also, maybe my eyes are decieveing me, but it looks like the old car's front and rear overhangs have been cleaned up as well :)

I drove right beside one of these at the woodward dream cruise this year. Those cars are so sick in person. Quiet but sick looking.

The cars not out until 2005, you didn't drive next to one
You just showed how ignorant you were in only 12 words. Congratulations!! 👍 So this means I didnt drive right next to a 2005 Corvette C6 either? lol It will be interresting to see how you try to defend yourself.

Latest Posts

Back