2006 – The Cars

• Thread starter Blake
  • 311 comments
That midland car is a damn fine looking F1 car. Way better than any Jordon aver looked. Beyond the color it looks liek they spent more than 5mins in a windtunnel too (or at least copied pictures of other F1 cars).

I'm glad we don't have to see yellow cars on the grid anymore!

That being said, I give Midland no more than 2-3 years before they sell out to another owner or a Manufacturer (probably Toyota B-team). I don't see them being in F1 for long.

kensei
I'm glad we don't have to see yellow cars on the grid anymore!

I liked the yellow Jordan, it stood out from all the other bland liveries..

That being said, I give Midland no more than 2-3 years before they sell out to another owner or a Manufacturer (probably Toyota B-team). I don't see them being in F1 for long.

Yeah agreed, and that will be a shame really.

Is anyone else having problems with those awesome 4000x2600 Renault pics? It just gives a message saying "This image does not exist!". It worked 6 hours ago, but I had to go out.

Hmm, they don't work for me either. I don't know why. I have sent a message to them and asked what was up. Hope it gets resolved soon.

Sometime in the next two hours i'll be posting the hi-res Midland photos. Stay tuned.:D

Oh and the Renault pics should be working now. They had been doing some maintanace on the server and it's now back online again.

EDIT

Midland F1 3500x2300

GTChamp2003
Sometime in the next two hours i'll be posting the hi-res Midland photos. Stay tuned.:D

Oh and the Renault pics should be working now. They had been doing some maintanace on the server and it's now back online again.

EDIT

Midland F1 3500x2300

Thanks very much for those! I was going to give you some more rep points, but it wouldn't let me.

That is probably just formula1.com's representation of what it may look like because there are no pics of the real thing.

Here are some more photos of last weeks testing in Valencia.

This week should be interesting as almost all the teams will be testing their new cars in Jerez and where we'll get a glimpse on how they stack up against eachother.

:lol:
I was actually planning to change it soon, not that there's anything wrong with this one.:D

I thought the Orange colour of the Mclaren was just for the Testing Sessions. If it's going to be orange in the Races i would look naff. I Prefered the Black and Silver Colour:crazy:

Nice Pic by the way:D
15914_AB5C4828.th.jpg

It is just for testing, the team will launch a new livery when they officially launch their new car.

McLaren has done it again.
Have you guys seen the final livery for the MP4-21?
Check it out. Pure awesomness.

That's chrome. I hope to get some hi-res photos soon.

Wow… I didn’t expect chrome. Oh well, you know exactly where they’re going to stick Vodaphone, don’t you?

Wow, really awesome livery. Hopefully we get to see it for more than half the races this year.

Back