iucidium Messages 26 west midlands Messages iucidium Messages AMOUR DE CHEVAL Mar 28, 2010 #1 I don't know if this is old news for UK terrestrial TV viewers but there are 25 minute segments of the 2009 GT academy on sundays @ 8.00 am. Today was go-karting at silverstone.
I don't know if this is old news for UK terrestrial TV viewers but there are 25 minute segments of the 2009 GT academy on sundays @ 8.00 am. Today was go-karting at silverstone.
Ibonibo Premium Messages 5,439 Luxemburg Mar 29, 2010 #2 what is ch4? is it channel 4 or bbc4 (sorry don't have all the uk channels)??
N Neal Premium Messages 7,727 United Kingdom Messages GTP_EvilNeal Mar 29, 2010 #3 It is Channel 4. Thanks Iucidium 👍, I knew it was going to be on but didn't know when. Shame I've missed some but I'm sure I'll find it on CH4's On Demand catch up.
It is Channel 4. Thanks Iucidium 👍, I knew it was going to be on but didn't know when. Shame I've missed some but I'm sure I'll find it on CH4's On Demand catch up.