2009 GT5P Updates Wishlist!

Single play you can set laps from 1-99 *and infinite* So I would not even get tired racing with AI. Mode, Tire, internal damage will be a great race.

It's funny because I think AI is way better now since GT4, and I still don't race single player as I should. Only downfall of SINGLE race is that for some cars the default difficulty is too low or too high. I never know AI's Horepower and what tire they choose or use. It would be great to set that manually for the each AI car. I need to find perfect setup. Any threads for that?

I get the distinct impression PD do not monitor or care about European/US feedback.

We seem to be taken for granted and kept in the dark.

The days of Sony and PD meandering around and working at their own pace is a thing of the past, the 360 and PC have credible GT rivals.

I get the distinct impression PD do not monitor or care about European/US feedback.

We seem to be taken for granted and kept in the dark.

The days of Sony and PD meandering around and working at their own pace is a thing of the past, the 360 and PC have credible GT rivals.

AMEN to that mate!!👍

Speaking about the 360, a good "rival" IMO is Forza 2. A great racing game, with damage, many cars and competitive AI. So...did they need so many years to make Forza 2 as PD is needing to make GT5?? I think not. And I´m guessing Forza 3 will come out before GT5 (what a surprise:dunce:)

Remember, all information should be backed up by credible sources. IMO Forza is incredibly boring and no true competitor for the GT series.

in what way can forza 2 be boring...? its a racing game and it does it much better than gt5p does it at the moment if you ask me ..
what gt has right now is better visual... and thats it..
the online part of forza 1 was better than gt5p is at the moment.. so how can it be borring?..

AMEN to that mate!!👍

Speaking about the 360, a good "rival" IMO is Forza 2. A great racing game, with damage, many cars and competitive AI. So...did they need so many years to make Forza 2 as PD is needing to make GT5?? I think not. And I´m guessing Forza 3 will come out before GT5 (what a surprise:dunce:)

Forza is useless until Mr. Money Bags allows his console to support the G25 or any other of Logitech wheels. This is one of the primary reasons I refuse to buy his console.

The online in Forza 2 is way, way better than GT5P. And Forza 2 has fancy visuals, and the damage on cars is very good!! So I´m guessing Forza 3 will be equal or better...and we don´t have to wait so loooong!!!!!

Not hoping to start a flame war but (compared to GT5) Forza 2 has:
+ better online
+ got good engine sounds
- limited damage modelling, cosmetically
- poorer handling - I can't feel the road as well
- tracks and cars that aren't modelled as acurately
- inferiour visuals, in style and in appearance

I believe the superiour accuracy of GT5 takes time and is worth the wait.

Forza is useless until Mr. Money Bags allows his console to support the G25 or any other of Logitech wheels. This is one of the primary reasons I refuse to buy his console.

So your that narrow minded that you hate a game because you cant use your G25 with it LOL. I never said Forza 2 was better than GT5P but it does have many of the GT4 aspects that GT5P doesnt have. It doesnt have the Graphic quality of GT5P but it doesnt have as much jaggies as GT5P either. Theres good points and bad points about each game.

+ better online
+ got good engine sounds

I hope you´re right when you talk about "the superior accuracy of GT5 takes time and is worth the wait". But still...waiting until 2010 for releasing a game that was supposed to be released this year...:indiff:
So playing Forza 3 it will be the best option until then...and even there, we will see:tup:

Another thing I like in both games (GT and Forza) is photomode. I hope at least the GT5 photomode can be as good, or even better of course, than Forza 2 photomode. Only time will say...

Yes I do think they will keep the photomode for GT5, I use to use it heaps in GT4 and in TT. Now with the HD Graphics, the car's will look amazing.:D
Rusty*

+ better online
+ got good engine sounds

this has been mentioned 400000392303893 times...
So yeah its a flame war starter..

by the way, the way you wrote it, would be nice to see it in Forza 2 forum as a small review lol

I never said Forza 2 was better than GT5P but it does have many of the GT4 aspects that GT5P doesnt have. It doesnt have the Graphic quality of GT5P but it doesnt have as much jaggies as GT5P either. Theres good points and bad points about each game.
Are you saying that GT5 Prologue has more jaggies than this?

932731_20070529_screen033.jpg

What's your setup? Is well know that Forza2 has a jaggies problem even the Photomode is jagged. My Prologue set at 1080i is a lot cleaner.

^Hey thats a low blow, could have shown a picture with R8's or Evo's or something :(

That picture was aimed at making us forcefully admire and slave over the fact that lamborghins are in forza2 solely. and a porche. And that is a sure way to start a flame war imo.:dunce:

I'm still holding on the 30th October even though that new Online Events Update is announced I think it may be something bigger. Need to look at my Online GT News Page this week. I'll be very busy anyways with playing new Midnight Club game & starting over on Monday on GTA4 Trophies FTW! :D

So your that narrow minded that you hate a game because you cant use your G25 with it LOL. I never said Forza 2 was better than GT5P but it does have many of the GT4 aspects that GT5P doesnt have. It doesnt have the Graphic quality of GT5P but it doesnt have as much jaggies as GT5P either. Theres good points and bad points about each game.

Wow, out of all the misdirection that post had, the only part of that statement that has anything to do with the simple little truth that I stated was, "So your that narrow minded that you hate a game because you cant use your G25 with it LOL." I don't see what so funny about what I said. In fact, it's a very valid reason.

What you said in your reply reminds me of a movie quote:

Teacher: What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Billy Madison: Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine.
-- Billy Madison

I bought a DFP back when GT4 came out. I bought my G25 in January this year, because I wanted a better wheel. Either you don't have a Logitech wheel (or 2) or you have money to toss into the wind.

The points you cited have NOTHING to do with why I won't buy into his Utopian dream of a perfect gaming console. The points you made do not validate why I should buy a 360 AND be forced to buy a crap box wheel because of the maniacal Mr. Gates is an anal spaz.

I'm narrow minded because I won't just jump at the golden carrot.

Tell you what, you're so confident in the prowess of Forza 2 and 3, then you buy me a 360 and the crap box wheel. I'll buy the games, okay? Why should I dump money into something that is incompatible with the best consumer grade wheels on the market? Why would I want to subject myself to an inferior driving experience with a wheel that has build standards of Mad Katz?

When you're mom and dad stop buying your stuff, you'll realize the value of choosing to go with a superior platform and not chasing after farts in the wind. Before I bought my PS3, I considered a 360. I looked at the crap box wheel, it's "cheap". I looked at the restrictions of the 360 and the fact that it's not a "true" next gen system, but merely Xbox 1.5 designed to have a jump ahead of the future of gaming and con people out of their money.

When you reply to something, try saying something that is congruent to what was said, instead of attempting to mock a valid reason with statements that are irrelevant. I have an 8 year old daughter and a wife that are not disciplined debaters or arguers. They too try to skate around things with invalid reasons.

See, I validated my stance and gave information as to what the other reasons are that I won't buy a 360. "Narrow minded", you said, ummm there are more reasons than JUST the wheel situation.

Back