2010 ADAC Zurich 24h (24h of Nürburgring)

• Thread starter Wardy 944
  • 816 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its wierd seeing the Gran Turismo logo everywhere in this and lemans. in 1997 I would have had no idea that the addicting racing game would be major sponsors to several world class endurance races.

Some of the RLM race coverage is now available to download as a podcast, we get mentioned in part 1 I think. The other parts of the race will be up later.👍

I've got a BBQ to eat, so see you guys later.:)

Some of the RLM race coverage is now available to download as a podcast, we get mentioned in part 1 I think. The other parts of the race will be up later.👍

I've got a BBQ to eat, so see you guys later.:)

I guess we got mentioned for the second time in what will become the last race part of the Podcast?

I guess we got mentioned for the second time in what will become the last race part of the Podcast?

Yes, but as GTIPlanet.:P

________

I'm having withdrawal symptoms, this race was so awesome and i've had some much fun being here talking about it. I don't think I'll be able to get to sleep for a long while tonight.:crazy:

@maximumattack :lol: That's epic!!

I'm having withdrawal symptoms, this race was so awesome and i've had some much fun being here talking about it. I don't think I'll be able to get to sleep for a long while tonight.:crazy:

I've never had so much motorsport in one day: The 24h of the Nürburgring, the F1 race in Monaco, and the Superbike World Championship :crazy:

Also, check out the latest GT5 videos guys, the graphics look beyond stunning. I'm wondering what Kaz might add to the game now that he's driven a 24h race in real life. I guess those Porsches will remain a personal dream :indiff:

Congrats to BMW #25. Great job guys. ---- Randy

Good Job BMW :) Shame it couldn't have been another 1-2, but hey.. Im happy... I thought for one nasty minute that an R8 might win it!

We were mentioned right now!!

Brilliant chap, we got mentioned! 👍

GTP & Lucas have just been mentioned on RLM!
Someone told Radio Le Mans about :gtplanet:? That would be me.:sly:
:gtpflag:
CLARIFICATION: I was able to download Part 1 of the race earlier today and was embarrased to find out that the someone in England e-mailed in to the studio and told the announcers about GTPlanet and Lucas and mentioned it before I tuned into the race towards the end of Hour 2 of the race.:ouch: Sorry about that.:guilty:

Congrats to BMW! Its good to see something else other then a Porsche on the top step. Really pumped for Farnbacher coming second in the Ferrari-to be honest I didnt expect that, hats off to them.

CLARIFICATION: I was able to download Part 1 of the race earlier today and was embarrased to find out that the someone in England e-mailed in to the studio and told the announcers about GTPlanet and Lucas and mentioned it before I tuned into the race towards the end of Hour 2 of the race.:ouch: Sorry about that.:guilty:

Wow outstanding honesty:)👍, It was either Duffers or Tommi. Read the next couple of pages too.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=127420&page=6

http://audio.mpix.org.uk/n24/2010_n24_r1.mp3 Radioleman's 1st hour, nice RJN interview at the very start.

What a race, some video's in time order :)

A MUST WATCH!!!

Last edited:
Wow outstanding honesty:)👍, It was either Duffers or Tommi. Read the next couple of pages too.

'twas me both times:sly:, sorry CAMikaze.:guilty:

Grenade
What a race, some video's in time order :)

Freaking awesome!!, thanks very much for those, I can see some accidently downloading themselves to my iPod.:P
I'm still all hyped up about this race even though it ended yesterday!.:ill:

I've been talking to a couple of other people about organising a GTP meet up next year, I know it's early but camping spaces go quite quickly(obviously), so keep your eye open for a thread in local gatherings section soon. I myself and im sure several others cannot guarantee attendance but it's best to get an idea of who definitely/possibly can so we can get it sorted out.👍

'twas me both times:sly:, sorry CAMikaze.:guilty:

Freaking awesome!!, thanks very much for those, I can see some accidently downloading themselves to my iPod.:P
I'm still all hyped up about this race even though it ended yesterday!.:ill:

I've been talking to a couple of other people about organising a GTP meet up next year, I know it's early but camping spaces go quite quickly(obviously), so keep your eye open for a thread in local gatherings section soon. I myself and im sure several others cannot guarantee attendance but it's best to get an idea of who definitely/possibly can so we can get it sorted out.👍

I will check it out from time to time, to see if there will be a GTP meet.
Till later!
Greetings
Matthias

Those who still want to watch the race, someone (TheSneaky77) has uploaded over 2 hours of videos (14 videos although part 7 is missing, each around 10 minutes) on Youtube. Here's the first of supposedly 14:

[YOUTUBEHD]YppbKjOuiac[/YOUTUBEHD]

I'm downloading using Download Helper on Firefox. Put them together on iMovie and voila!

When I was able to see the race, I had the streaming video playing but had the sound from that muted. for the Audio feed, I have Radio Le Mans on.;)

As an early entry into the Nurburgring's Suggestion box for the '11 24, I remember hearing the blue blinkers were handed out to the Top 25 Qualifiers only. For next years race, why not take a cure from the various Le Mans Series and have each vehicle equipped with the blue blinker and if the car is running in the Top 25 in the standings the blue will be switched on automatically in the same manner that the position lights on the LMS cars are based on their standings in the race?

i have been there...
here my two slideshows:
I recorded 2x 3hours of sport1 (german tv) of sunday....7-10 and 13-16 o'clock I guess...
in case anyone is interested he can send me a private message and I eventually can send out one or two dvd's...👍

Honestly, that video is about the best motorsport video that I have ever seen! It set me to tears and teach me more of the meaning of motorsport. Tim and Nick Hahne is the best!! :D

Saw this the other week and was seriously impressed by it! Even though I didn't watch as much/any of the Nurburgring 24 like I had planned too I did get time to watch this, was amazed by the quality of it. 👍

I saw it on Autoblog as well. Very good editing and music selection. I would love to see Kaz's IS-F in the video though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back