2010 Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.......................
sebastian-vettel-gp-de-monza-a3f1c.jpg

Well, not my ideal champion but well done anyway, Sebastian Vettel. There's no denying he's a brilliant driver and he totally deserves it. Was an enjoyable race and I'm happy to see both McLaren's on the podium.

Vettel pit radio. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Brilliant, just brilliant!

I feel sorry for Alonso's fans, but as for Alonso himself... a typically indignant and unsporting reaction from an increasingly dislikable smurf.

I. HATE. PETROV. Didn't before ,but I do now. Just like Glock in 2008. -___________-

Hats off to Vettel. Although I would've preferred if he won it last year instead. Amazing that he never lead the WDC ever, until now. Lucky Bastard.

Am I right in thinking that this is Adrian Newey's first championship, not just for RBR, but for a while? Or was he there when Hamilton won?

Wow. I just lost even more respect for Alonso. Does he really think he's to be let through because he will lose the championship otherwise? Pff.

It's not Petrov's fault, it's Ferrari who are responsible.

Great start to Petrov's career. 👍

Oh wait, the King of Spain was watching this race...

Well done Petrov. Not a single mistake while under immense pressure for more or less two thirds of the race.

A great podium here,

World Champion 2010, World Champion 2009, and World Champion 2008.

And Alonso sitting in his motorhome.

Sweet.

petrov wasn't even defending alonso, he was just driving a clean race, and ferrari couldn't even get close enough except when making a mistake

anyway, congrats Vettel!

Am I right in thinking that this is Adrian Newey's first championship, not just for RBR, but for a while? Or was he there when Hamilton won?

I think it was just his first Constructors Championship for about 10 years. :)

Alonso showing everyone his bad side. I don't think anyone expected this at the start of the season.
I tought it would be a Ferrari walkover.
So congratulations to Vettel for winning in the best ever season of formula 1.

The youngest points scorer- Indianapolis 2007
The youngest race winner- Monza 2008
The youngest world champion- Abu Dhabi 2010

Sebastian Vettel!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helmut Marko on the podium. Not sure why, but he really winds me up :confused:

I. HATE. PETROV. Didn't before ,but I do now.

Yeah, because the double world champion couldn't pass a rookie... Petrov drove brilliantly, not a single mistake whilst Alonso fell off the road frequently.

Just like Glock in 2008.

...who was behind Hamilton when it started to rain, didn't pit when everyone else did and got himself an extra point over where he was. The championship had nothing to do with Glock's race, and you know it.

Still dont like him, but congratulations to Vettel.
I like Alonso even less - what a clown. Good drive by both Renaults today though

Poor display of unsportsmanlike behaviour from Alonso. I can understand his frustration and disappointment but he should be professional enough to know that it is certainly not Petrov's fault.

Latest Posts

Back